Happy Independence Day! I cleaned out my garage. Not fun in 90+ degree heat.
Bike
  • 1h 15m
  • 18.00 miles
  • 14.40 Mi/hr

I rode by myself for a while, then did a group ride after swim. this lady in my class wouldnt ride any faster then 5.5mph. and we cant drop anyone. ugh. and she would get off and walk down hill because she didnt want to go faster. She has a mountain/ comfort bike and ride clear on the far side of the shoulder, so no one else in the group and line ride with her because its broken and covered in glass etc, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

Swim
  • 10m
  • 600.00 yards
  • 01m 40s /100 yards

nice and easy.. didnt really wnat to do anything. ... "raced" for a 75 with a girl, i swam with her for a little bit while she drafted off me, then hammered down and was gone

I'm really pissed because I cannot find the chest trap to my HRM. I'm very afraid that it was left in my friends camper on Saturday. If so, it's lost and gone forever. very very bummed. on a good note, though, my weight is continuing tod rop and I am currently weraing jeans that I had planned to give away because I couldnt pull them over my hips.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 38m
  • 9.00 miles
  • 14.21 Mi/hr

did bike course for next sunday's tri

Oh, I FINALLY broke the 190 barrier. I hadn't been posting my weight on here because I'm pretty embarrased by it, but I'm really excited to have gotten below 190 for the first tiem since Feb. I'm just one lb. shy of -10lbs. But hey, I still wear a size 12, so I guess I'm not huge, I just feel like. ...it helps that i'm almost 6' though. I just want to be like my junior yr in HS.. 160. Even that sounds like a ton and still more than qualifies for Athena in any tri, but I was a size 9/10 and super hot. Oh well.. I'm just happy to not weigh 190 anymore. Serisou 189.5 sounds sooo much less... ;) *** I had Eric (almost hubby) put my HRM on last night. I'm very concenered about his cardiovascular fitness. His resting heart rate befroe bed last night was 89. I didnt get to check it this morning. He's had a long day yesterday, but there's no excuse for 89. He's kind of a slug and he works really hard everyday and does some physical work, but nothing really for his heart. Cardio is terrible. I had him walk up and down our stairs once, and he was at 122. I did it and was at 87. !!?? What do I do? I try to get him to go out running or biking with me but it's always no-go. :( What do I do!!?? He used to always tell me "go run" whenever I was feeling shitty about my weight. ...he's not fat, but he's got a little beer buldge. He's 6'0 and 175. When we started dating he was 128lbs and I was 161lbs. Hey, at least I don't out weigh him by 30 lbs plus anymore. only 14. ;) *** I'm super excited about all the fun I have planned tomorrow. I'm hearing Kelly Benjamin and Brad Cole speak, then a ride with kelly, then a run on the run course fro next weekend. then, by boyfriends shop is in charge of river fest in KC, so I'm going to go hang out up there. www.kcriverfest.com

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 3 RHR: 58 Hours slept: 7.25
Bike
  • 15m
  • 3.50 miles
  • 14.00 Mi/hr

rode to the shop from home. almost fell over going thru intersection. whoops. was going to ride back but eric said he wanted to go to dinner so i loaded the bike in his truck

Bike
  • 53m
  • 12.00 miles
  • 13.58 Mi/hr

Max Speed 25.9

Fun ride during lunch. rode a little bit of running trails...and roads. overall just a fun ride.

Sunny. no wind about 85 degrees. overall a very nice ride. I thought about NOTHING but riding and tri racing. Nice to just think about my training and racing. I'm saddle sore from riding on Monday in a swimsuit w/no chamois. I'm ready to be over that. *** I went clipless!! FINALLY! I rode around my house a little bit last night. I coulndt get the tri race shoes I really wanted, so I have 3 straps on each side to deal with in races now, but i'll figure it out. Oh, and they were free so i really won't bitch! THanks JUSTIN www.freeridebikeandskate.com

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 5 Overall Workout: 4

CorkyC's Training Log

July 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • October's totals