Run
  • -----
  • 2.40 miles
  • -----
Swim
  • -----
  • 687.00 yards
  • -----
I'm not sure why, but I have been feeling really shitty since after the race. Seriously. (Read between the lines). It wont stop. I'm hydrating, refueling... but still going...

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Hours slept: 6
Bike
  • 30m
  • 9.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

found a little route that could turn into a really great one. just making sure im good on my bike and everythings adjusted correctly for tomorrow

It's really sinking in that I am racing HalfMax. whoo-hoo.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 9.5 Overall Workout: 4
omigod omigod omigod. what am i doing!!!?? I just signed up for HalfMax Chanpionships in SEPTEMBER! that 70.3 in 9 weeks. holy hell.
Bike
  • 17m 30s
  • 6.23 miles
  • 21.36 Mi/hr

10K TT. Lots of fun! what a blast.

I have my yearly Hoo-hoo Dr. check up today. :P not fun.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 5
Run
  • 31m 55s
  • 3.55 miles
  • 08m 59s /Mi

Ran from house to shop. whoo hoo. fun fun fun. rolling hills up down up flat up down up down up. about 83* with no wind. would have been a nice evening for a ride, but I really needed to run.

I way overslept this morning, so I didnt bring anything to run with during lunch. I fell asleep last night and when my alarm went off this morning, I was thinking "no way, not already". I never dreamnt and if I did, I dont remember. It was like I fell asleep and snapped my fingers and boom, I had to wake up... but then i turned to alarm off and fell back asleep for another 50 minutes. BUT, I FOUND MY HRM! Yeah! I was considering going to buy a new one today. Thankfully I found it. *** My legs felt GREAT on the run. My right calf was a little tight, but I think I got that worked out. I hadnt ran since the 26th I think because I was so disappointed. I decided that my legs just needed more time and presto, I'm going faster than I ever have. I went 3.55 in a hilly training run faster than I ever have for a 5k. Egg-ce-lent.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Happy Independence Day! I cleaned out my garage. Not fun in 90+ degree heat.
Bike
  • 1h 15m
  • 18.00 miles
  • 14.40 Mi/hr

I rode by myself for a while, then did a group ride after swim. this lady in my class wouldnt ride any faster then 5.5mph. and we cant drop anyone. ugh. and she would get off and walk down hill because she didnt want to go faster. She has a mountain/ comfort bike and ride clear on the far side of the shoulder, so no one else in the group and line ride with her because its broken and covered in glass etc, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

Swim
  • 10m
  • 600.00 yards
  • 01m 40s /100 yards

nice and easy.. didnt really wnat to do anything. ... "raced" for a 75 with a girl, i swam with her for a little bit while she drafted off me, then hammered down and was gone

I'm really pissed because I cannot find the chest trap to my HRM. I'm very afraid that it was left in my friends camper on Saturday. If so, it's lost and gone forever. very very bummed. on a good note, though, my weight is continuing tod rop and I am currently weraing jeans that I had planned to give away because I couldnt pull them over my hips.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Overall Workout: 3

CorkyC's Training Log

July 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • October's totals