Swim
  • 45m
  • 2200.00 yards
  • 02m 03s /100 yards

OMG!! Today was NOT a good swim day. Actually this first half wasn't bad but I quickly petered out. By my cool down I'm lucky I didn't drown. I'm blaming it on my total lack of nutrition yesterday. It was so bad I'm embarrassed to say what it was.

Hour Bike after work....hmmm.    Too tired to do it right.  Will do a two hour bike on Wed when I'm suppose to be off instead.

Rest Day...sort of.  Lots of running around.

Went to church on Saturday night and had dinner with my BIL only to find out I missed my MIL's bday last week. OUCH!  She is a saint.  I felt so bad.  So we had her over for breakfast this morning.

Went to a bike swap/sale today.  I was hoping to sell my cycling shoes that have been worn ONCE!!!  Unfortuanately that didn't happen.

Next the kiddos and I went and bowled a bit.  We had fun and it was just the break they needed before we hit the mall to finish school shopping.

The mall,  what was I thinking?  Shopping for them, no problem.  Adding my purusal to the mix, disaster.  Oh well, we survived.  They were just being kids and we all ended up with goodies to take home?  Exhibit A has decided after I have spent a billion dollars over the last year and have everything ready to decorate his room for UT that he likes the Aggies.

Bike
  • 4h 30m 02s
  • 76.90 miles
  • 17.09 Mi/hr

Solid time in the saddle ride today with Coach. Really good training for HHH later this month. Started out overcast and very muggy. Sun came out half way through with 95 degree temps but kept some cloud cover which was a life saver.

The time above is without the rest stops.

Run
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

10 minute Torture oops,Recovery Run after bike.

Swim
  • 40m
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 02m /100 yards

This was a lot of race pace 200's that left my arms feeling like rubberbands.

TGIF!!!!!

Swimmy..Swim..Swim tonight after work.  Tomorrow is a 75 mile bike.  HOLYCOW.  I haven't done that in a while and I'm out of my Infinit.  That's gonna make for a long day on Gu.  Yuck.

Run
  • 40m
  • 4.50 miles
  • 08m 53s /Mi

Tonight's run hurt. My legs were really heavy. Had walk a couple of times to bring my HR back down to zone 3. VERY HOT!!! Slight dehydrated to start with so I watched it pretty close.

Swim
  • 49m
  • 2200.00 yards
  • 02m 14s /100 yards

Long Warm Up this morning and then Easy/Fast main set
150 S
450 Pull
200 Kick
150 S

300 S- Easy
2x75 Fast
etc....

Felt strong but sluggish.

45 zone 3 run tonight.

I want a massage.....I don't NEED one but I REALLY want one.  However, first things first.  Today I call another bike fit guy and set that up.  Hopefully he can make the right adjustments.

Speaking of massages, Exhibit B who is 8 decided after is nightly mini massage from mommy that one of the things he wants for his birthday this month is a "REAL" massage.  I must be chopped liver. heh!  Maybe that's the excuse I need.  I'll get and hour and give him 20 minutes.  Something to think about anyway. :)

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 17.40 miles
  • 17.40 Mi/hr

Today was suppose to be an off day but I got permission to do an hour zone 2. Got 40 minutes out and came across a bridge with water over it. Fortunately and officer showed up about that time and I got a ride back to LaCoste and rode the rest of the way from there.

Strength
  • 45m

Core/Arms/Legs

Swim
  • 40m
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 02m /100 yards

Coach met me with the Kyak at the lake so I could practice sighting every 4-5 strokes. I know it slows me down but so does extra yardage. Hopefully I'll get better as time goes on.

I felt great yesterday so I am ready to go this week.  Today is a OWS to work on that sighting!!!!

FYI... Academy has workout TYR suits on Clearance for $19.99 vs. the reg. $40.00. 

Subject: Doctor's Physical

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.
My blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high,
I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot.

My doctor said eating right doesn't have
to be complicated and it
would solve my physical problems.
 He said just think in colors;
 Fill your plate with bright colors;
greens, yellows, reds, etc.

I went right home and ate an entire bowl of M&M's
 and sure  enough, I felt better immediately.
 I never knew eating right could be so easy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tri-chic's Training Log

August 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time
Distance