Run
  • 1h 00m 42s
  • 6.52 miles
  • 09m 19s /Mi

Ran around the neighborhoods near my house. My legs and feet felt great. Probably from the lack of continuous training. Kept pace between 9:30 and 9:50 min most of the run, but picked up the pace to about 7ish min the last 2-3 minutes. It felt great to be pushing myself like that.

I enjoyed yesterday's group ride/bike tour so much that I'm looking into doing one on August 25th. It leaves from RV&E bike shop just a few blocks from my house here in Fairport. There are several distances offered: 10 mile, 25 mile, 50 mile, 100 mile, and metric century.  I'm interested in the 50 miler.

http://www.rvebike.com/ride_for_your_life.htm

Me doing this will kind of depend on when we're having Bryn's b-day party, but I wanted to put it out there for those of you who might be interested in doing it with me!

Bike
  • 2h 27m
  • 32.55 miles
  • 13.29 Mi/hr

Holy Mother Of G**!!! That was a heck of a ride. The website billed it as 2800' of climb. It was at least that much! Spectacular views, wonderful weather, great company! It was a great morning! :)

Time and distance approximate.

Posted a RR.

Well, probably no workout again today. But, on the bright side, I'm taking a "Tiling your own kitchen back splash" class at Home Depot tonight! I've never taken a class like this before. I hope it's fun! I'm turning into a regular Martha Stewart, aren't I?! ;)

8:45 pm:  The tiling class was ok.  I learned more than what I knew, which was absolutely NOTHING!  I was/am so tired that the prospect of doing this project doesn't seem very appealing right now.  I've just got to make sure I keep it simple (stupid).   

Ok, maybe no countertop today.  The dude who is making them came and measured yesterday and said Monday or Tuesday.  dammit.  It's nice to get some things put away, but still no sink or stove or dishwasher.  It's sucking a little bit. 

The cabinets are gorgeous!!!  I couldn't be more pleased.  It also seems that Rob and I did a pretty darn good job preparing the kitchen for them.  No delays and they've only had to make a couple of slight adjustments to accommodate our old, uneven house.  The guys are nice, normal ones too.  Not the thuggy-types our next-door neighbor seems to find!  :) 

Countertop maybe tomorrow, but by Wednesday for sure!

Kam29's Training Log

July 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance