Run
  • 1h 15m
  • 9.30 miles
  • 08m 04s /Mi

Evening run before the show. Felt good, glad I got to it!

I woke up at 5:30 again and just could not wake up. This is totally unusual for me, so I decided to skip my run again and sleep until I woke up. Now I'm late for work, but I don't really care- I needed that sleep! Hopefully I'll get my run in tonight, but we've got a show to go to at the Casbah :) Happy Friday everyone- Thank God!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Hours slept: 11
Bike
  • 1h 34m 29s
  • 30.37 miles
  • 19.29 Mi/hr

Trainer ride.

Swim
  • 43m
  • 2400.00 yards
  • 01m 47s /100 yards

wu: 200swim, 200pull
main: 10x100 fast; 1000 straight
forgot to cooldown
Wow, I made it to the pool twice this week! I think this might be some kind of record.

Sorry I've been slacking on my inspires- my friend has been in town since Friday and work has been ridiculously busy and awful and life is just frustrating right now. I wish it was the weekend!

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 1 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 5.5
Run
  • 1h 15m
  • 10.01 miles
  • 07m 29s /Mi

Finally got my run in. Instead of doing intervals like I was supposed to, I decided to do a goal pace run. It felt awesome, and I felt like I could've run all night.

I am beat! We went out last night and stayed at the bar a bit too late. I hit my snooze button a few too many times, and really, really didn't want to run (which NEVER happens). I got up anyways, but just as I was about to leave it started raining kinda hard. That was all the excuse I needed to crawl back into bed and get 1.5 hours more sleep. I'm still exhausted, but hopefully I'll be able to function better at work because we have surgeries all day. I'll do my best to get my 11mi run in later tonight, but if it has to be a rest day, then so be it, I don't want to wear myself out too early in the game. I just need sleep!! I don't know how you people with families do it- entertaining one 25y.o. female is tough enough! :)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Hours slept: 6.5
Run
  • 41m
  • 5.23 miles
  • 07m 50s /Mi

Did a few 100m strides, but my legs felt really heavy the whole time.

Swim
  • 43m
  • 2400.00 yards
  • 01m 47s /100 yards

Great swim! I felt strong the entire time. Since I didn't feel like thinking about anything in life, I decided to think really hard about pulling my arm through the water, and that seemed to work.

My best friend from college is still in town, and I'm keeping myself busy entertaining her!

• Health data: Hours slept: 6
Bike
  • 1h 44m 30s
  • 29.63 miles
  • 17.01 Mi/hr

Rode down to fiesta island and around mission bay. Ride felt good! My legs feel totally recovered from Saturday.

Sport #1
  • Disc Golf
  • 1h 15m

Went hiking at Torrey Pines state park, then spent the afternoon playing disc golf in Balboa Park. Disc golf rocks. At the course, there was a beautiful Bernese Mountain dog, and petting him made my week :)

Sport #2
  • Hiking
  • 2h 00m

Went hiking at Torrey Pines state park, then spent the afternoon playing disc golf in Balboa Park. Disc golf rocks. At the course, there was a beautiful Bernese Mountain dog, and petting him made my week :)

• Health data: Hours slept: 6.5
Run
  • 1h 04m
  • 6.50 miles
  • 09m 51s /Mi

Ran around the neighboorhood with my friend from college, Sarah. She did her first marathon in Alaska last year, and is training for a half marathon now. It was nice to have someone to run and chat with. I did some strides to get my blood pumping and I managed to run a 5:23min/mile for .15 miles- sweet! I don't think I've ever ran that fast before, even if it was for just a bit.

Yesterday was a terrific day. We had lunch at the beach, then went to a st. patty's day festival in Balboa Park, then went out for sushi and did sake bombs, then went downtown to a house party, then ended up at a bar with everyone I know in SD there coincidentally. I did a few too many irish car bombs and was pretty wasted by the end of the night- it was an awesome time! Today we went to a BBQ with some friends and hung out all day. What an awesome weekend!

Run
    • 2h 45m
    • 20.15 miles
    • 08m 11s /Mi

Great run in the morning fog. Legs felt strong for the whole run, and I felt like I could've gone faster and longer if I wanted to. I feel ready for Boston :)

Happy St. Patty's Day!! Off to go drink and party all day :)

jazz82482's Training Log

March 2007 
      SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
           1 2 3
      4 5 6 7 8 9 10
      11 12 13 14 15 16 17
      18 19 20 21 22 23 24
      25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
      Distance
      • July's totals
      • June's totals