I am recovering from surgery and walking around VERY gingerly.

I've been working like crazy (at least 14 hours each day) while fighting an increasingly bad sinus infection. Today I left work in time to get to an after-hours care place that knows me well and got a couple of shots, one in each cheek. I really miss working out but I have not really been up for it even if I had the time. I've been getting Neal Phelpsian levels of sleep and I now that hasn't helped things.

I will have a forced week off of tri training starting tomorrow due to minor surgery.  I will be able to lift weights starting on Monday so I won't be completely shut out.

I'm a bit sicker today than yesterday.  Maybe riding on the SCT on Sunday in the cold was not such a great idea.  At least I am getting to work 12-16 hour days.  Waaaah!
Got up feeling sick so didn't go work out.  Today and tomorrow are going to be a little nuts at work so I may not be able to do anything until Wednesday.
Bike
  • 2h 57m 05s
  • 37.86 miles
  • 12.83 Mi/hr
Went for a ride on the Silver Comet Trail with Neal. The temperature was about 40 degrees when we headed out. My intention was to keep in zone 1 and I was pretty successful. We had to stop a few times to warm up. My right knee started bothering me with about 10 miles to go. I'm not sure what was wrong but it did not really hurt when I was walking, only when I was riding. Maybe I need to get my bike fit adjusted. Oh, did I mention that it was really cold? Actually it was really really cold!

zaichikmiller's Training Log

October 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance