The sinus infection from Hell won't let go!  I've been in to get shots three times, gotten three different antibiotics, and missed three days of work and I still feel like crap.

The boys are recovering well however.  If I can shake the infection I'll try to get on the bike Sunday morning if it's not too cold.

I've been very lax in my logging primarily due to being in bed most of the day and hopped up on (legal) drugs when I am awake.  I feel a little more lucid now but still a long way from feeling right.  this has been one of the most frustrating weeks I can remember.

I'm recovering nicely from Friday's surgery and should be ready to get back into it on Sunday.  The problem is that my sinus infection from late last week has not let go.

I went to an urgent care facility on Thursday and got two shots and an antibiotic.  I felt somewhat better on Friday and surgery went well.  I started to go back downhill on Saturday and by Sunday night my ear was hurting so much I could barely get any sleep.  On Monday morning I went back to the doctor.  It's always fun when the doctor looks into your ear and says "Wow!".  He even had to take a second look.  I got three more shots and two new perscriptions.  Today I still have a fever and my ear still hurts but I think I am getting better.

• Health data: Sick: 5
I am recovering from surgery and walking around VERY gingerly.

zaichikmiller's Training Log

October 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance