Another day, another antibiotic.  I got three more shots last night and the last-ditch pharmacutical efforts to get my ear infection under control.  I am now taking 4 Augmentin, 5 Prednisone, 2 Wellbid, and Nasonex every day.  I feel a little better today than yesterday.  I would be happy to get shots every day if I would see improvement.  Whatever they put in them seems to work wonders.

I jogged a bit this morning and don't think I'm ready to actually run.  If the drugs finally get going I should be able to bike the SCT on Sunday with Neal and Meredith.

My ear is still really bothering me but I am feeling a little less sick.  I am pumped up to start lifting again this week.  I may try to lift a bit a lunchtime  depending on how busy we are.

2:48pm  -  Yeah riiiight.  I'll try to run with Henry tomorrow and see how that goes.  In the meantime it's back to the doctor to see what can be done about my ear.

I'm feeling a little better today but my ear is still bothering me. I don't want it to get going again. If I keep improving I'll try to run with Henry's crew on Tuesday.

I shot the basketball for about 15 minutes and feel pretty beat but no painLaughing.

The sinus infection from Hell won't let go!  I've been in to get shots three times, gotten three different antibiotics, and missed three days of work and I still feel like crap.

The boys are recovering well however.  If I can shake the infection I'll try to get on the bike Sunday morning if it's not too cold.

I've been very lax in my logging primarily due to being in bed most of the day and hopped up on (legal) drugs when I am awake.  I feel a little more lucid now but still a long way from feeling right.  this has been one of the most frustrating weeks I can remember.

zaichikmiller's Training Log

October 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance