I had a pretty good day.  Natalie sang at church in the morning.  I cleaned the upstairs of my house (the girls "helped").  And the girls and I played with a couple of "stomp rockets" with some neighborhood kids for a couple of hours.  Natalie is getting closer to being able to ride a bike.  She still tries to hop off when she gets into trouble instead of using the brake.  I think that she'll be riding by the time Anna gets back.
Sport
  • Jump Rope
  • 30m
Natalie had a great time at her birthday party.  Afterwards I found out that jumping rope is harder than I remember and it really set off my heel.  It was good to get a bit of a workout though.  My mother gets here on Wednesday so I'll be able to get back to morning workouts then.

I got on the trainer last night after putting the girls to bed. I had an 11:00 call with our Australian office so I wasn't going to bed anyway. It felt really good to get some exercise.

I really want to get more exercise.  The big one and I are going to "train" tomorrow afternoon.  She will be on her scooter and I will run.

Bike
  • 40m
  • 10.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

Trainer

The girls and I had a nice birthday celebration last night. Natalie is SO proud to be 7 years old. Her grandmother got her a new DVD so I plan to ride the trainer tonight while both girls try it out. Maybe I'll give a Mindy style review of it tomorrow.

Another long night talking to Hong Kong.  It should be the last one for a least a week.

Happy Birthday Natalie!  I can't believe it's been 7 years since she was born. 

Run
  • 28m
  • 2.35 miles
  • 11m 55s /Mi
Easy run to test my IT band with instructions to stop immediately if I felt any discomfort.  I felt none at all during the run.  Right now there is a tiny bit but I'm icing it.  After the run I stretched for 20 minutes and then worked my core. 

zaichikmiller's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance