I guess the people at work did not know about my plans to get some sleep.

• Health data: Hours slept: 4.5
No workout today.  The good news is that my mom arrived this evening.  I may actually be able to get some sleep now.
Run
  • 42m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 10m 30s /Mi

I'm out for the MCM.

Sorry for the cryptic message but things have been a little crazy the last few days. Anna's father died Sunday night from complications following his surgery. Anna and Nina (who is here) are in pretty bad shape. Work is nuts too so I haven't had much time to workout or to log.

The was easy but I was definitely feeling pain in my IT band and some discomfort in my heel. This was my test run and was supposed to be 6 miles. I shut it down after 4 so I wouldn't cause more damage.

I'm going to register for the ING full and will start making my plans for next year.

I had a pretty good day.  Natalie sang at church in the morning.  I cleaned the upstairs of my house (the girls "helped").  And the girls and I played with a couple of "stomp rockets" with some neighborhood kids for a couple of hours.  Natalie is getting closer to being able to ride a bike.  She still tries to hop off when she gets into trouble instead of using the brake.  I think that she'll be riding by the time Anna gets back.

zaichikmiller's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance