• 8.00 miles
  • -----

Hills level 8/15

Run
  • 08m 02s
  • 1.00 miles
  • 08m 02s /Mi

Quick brick

Did a little brick at the gym today.  My heel is still bothering me but my IT band was not a problem.  It felt good to exercise but I am still not feeling "right".

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

My legs are feeling pretty good today.  I think that my lack of energy yesterday was due to lack of sleep.  I'm pumped up to go back out there this coming weekend.

Between work and getting documents to Anna I don't know if I'll be able to work out today.  I may just do a quick run on the treadmill this evening. 

I'm not sure about the treadmill run.  My heel has really been bothering me since playing basketball a week ago.  I guess I need to stick to tri sports.

Bike
  • 3h 02m 43s
  • 35.88 miles
  • 12.42 Mi/hr

Front three gaps.
Numbers copied from Neal

Rode the front three gaps with the group. Lisa joined us for the first time and had no problem taming the gaps. It was very cold at the beginning but I took off the long sleeves before heading up wolfpen. It was really nice to be able to get in a real workout for the first time since SC. I felt pretty beat but I'm chalking it up to not getting NEARLY enough sleep the past couple of weeks.

If anyone is interested I intend to do David's backside 3.75 gaps route on Saturday morning.

Since my bike computer and my HRM have both given out, I decided that what I really needed was a Garmin 305 ($217.86 on Amazon!). Merry Christmas to me!

I guess the people at work did not know about my plans to get some sleep.

• Health data: Hours slept: 4.5
No workout today.  The good news is that my mom arrived this evening.  I may actually be able to get some sleep now.

zaichikmiller's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance