Run
  • 37m 52s
  • 4.10 miles
  • 09m 14s /Mi

Moderate zone 2 effort today. Base building time. I want to get a huge running base under me before IM training starts in full in February.

Strength
  • 15m

Evening resistance band workout and stretching before bed.

Bike
  • 1h 08m 51s
  • 16.50 miles
  • 14.38 Mi/hr

Brutal ride in the cold. I think South Greensferry might be the toughest climb within easy riding distance of the house. Would like to ride Mount Spokane to the summit one of these days.

Home to top of South Greensferry

I feel 100%, other than a tiny lingering cough, clearing out the remnants of the muck. Holy crap it is cold. The forecast for tomorrow morning is snow and/ or freezing rain before changing over to all rain by mid day. If it snows it will be the earliest I can ever remember it snowing.

Heading out for a cold weather ride up south Greensferry Road.

• Health data: Sick: 1
Bike
  • 1h 03m 10s
  • 18.40 miles
  • 17.48 Mi/hr

A little too much effort today. It was windy and cold and I wore almost all of my cold weather bike gear. Was plenty warm. 38 with a 15 mile per hour wind. Was a beautiful sunny day though.

Well, a little set back with the flu this past week. Will hopefully get myself back on track with my October goals now. Felt good on the bike today although my HR was a tad high.

• Health data: Sick: 2
Run
  • 29m 09s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 43s /Mi

Easy zone 2 afternoon run. Brisk fall day.

Lungs definitely feel like they have been through the wringer this week with the flu. Enjoyed the run today.

Strength
  • 10m

some pushups and resistance training with the resistance bands.

Other than a bit of a lingering cough and a little stuffiness I feel soooo much better. Thank you H1N1. It's been real.

Workout tomorrow!

• Health data: Sick: 3

Hopefully this is the peak of shittiness. Can not imagine feeling worse. Tomorrow has got to be better.

• Health data: Sick: 5

idahodan's Training Log

October 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance