• 30m

Trainer session with Shawna

Sport #1
  • Stretching
  • 10m
Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 15m
My legs were feeling really tired and sore yesterday and I can't quite figure out why. I certainly did not have a strenous workout at the hotel gym, but I also didn't stretch. Today I tried to stretch really well and that seemed to help work out some of the soreness in my legs.

Sport #1
  • Bike Trainer
  • 20m

Walked the dogs with Doug and his dad. I did a little cardio on the machines at the hotel where Doug and I stayed Saturday night. They were awesome new machines with no one in the facility. Wished we would have had more time to work out, but we had to shower and get ready to head out for our night on the town which included hearing Big BAd Voodoo Daddy play at the Bass hall. It was a great night!

Sport #2
  • Jogging
  • 15m

Walked the dogs with Doug and his dad. I did a little cardio on the machines at the hotel where Doug and I stayed Saturday night. They were awesome new machines with no one in the facility. Wished we would have had more time to work out, but we had to shower and get ready to head out for our night on the town which included hearing Big BAd Voodoo Daddy play at the Bass hall. It was a great night!

Sport #3
  • Walking
  • 40m

Strength
  • 45m

Outdoor boot camp with Shawna. It was a gorgeous day to be outside and we certainly worked off the margaritas we had later. We did LOTS of push ups, dips, hop ups, squats and more.

Sport
  • Tennis
  • 1h 30m

Played my annual game of tennis this morning. It is always fun when I play, but I don't feel like it is near the workout of other activities and I just don't seem to have time to play.

Tonight I am going to a "boot camp" that is being lead by my trainer. We are starting out at the Downtown YMCA and running, then doing some core exercises, stopping for a "beverage" at a downtown bar, then running some more, a few more exercises and then repeat that process. Sounds like a fun workout to me!

Strength
  • 45m

Boot camp with Mitzi. It was a great workout today. Lots of lunges, push ups, stair climbing w/medicine ball and more!

I am planning to go to boot camp today at lunch. My back and arms are sore from yesterday's workout!

texmom's Training Log

March 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • January's totals
  • December's totals