Run
  • 44m 36s
  • 4.64 miles
  • 09m 37s /Mi

Early morning run with Yoblondie. My knee started hurting by mile 3, left knee a bit on the side and front of knee. No idea what the problem is!

Strength
  • 20m

sprints, lunges, push ups and core stuff

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 10m

Did some IT stretch exercises and other stuff. Knee seems to be feel fine except when I am running.

Strength
  • 30m

Trainer session with Shawna

Sport #1
  • Stretching
  • 10m
Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 15m
My legs were feeling really tired and sore yesterday and I can't quite figure out why. I certainly did not have a strenous workout at the hotel gym, but I also didn't stretch. Today I tried to stretch really well and that seemed to help work out some of the soreness in my legs.

Sport #1
  • Bike Trainer
  • 20m

Walked the dogs with Doug and his dad. I did a little cardio on the machines at the hotel where Doug and I stayed Saturday night. They were awesome new machines with no one in the facility. Wished we would have had more time to work out, but we had to shower and get ready to head out for our night on the town which included hearing Big BAd Voodoo Daddy play at the Bass hall. It was a great night!

Sport #2
  • Jogging
  • 15m

Walked the dogs with Doug and his dad. I did a little cardio on the machines at the hotel where Doug and I stayed Saturday night. They were awesome new machines with no one in the facility. Wished we would have had more time to work out, but we had to shower and get ready to head out for our night on the town which included hearing Big BAd Voodoo Daddy play at the Bass hall. It was a great night!

Sport #3
  • Walking
  • 40m

texmom's Training Log

March 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • January's totals
  • December's totals