Bike
  • 35m
  • 8.15 miles
  • 13.97 Mi/hr

Stationary bike at the gym, thought I was going a bit faster than that, but I was reading a magazine and obviously not focusing enough!

Swim
  • 06m 41s
  • 300.00 yards
  • 02m 14s /100 yards

Did a short swim in the pool. I timed myself for each 100 yds and this seemed to help it go faster. Not getting in the pool and just swimming a mile seemed better. Maybe I need to gradually work myself into getting back to swimming.

Run #1
  • 08m 47s
  • 1.00 miles
  • 08m 47s /Mi

Quick mile on the treadmill after biking

Run #2
  • 31m 47s
  • 2.70 miles
  • 11m 46s /Mi

A very slow run in the hood with Kelli and all three dogs. It was sort of like an obstacle course trying not to trip over the dogs as they got tangled up in each other.

Sport #1
  • Stretching
  • 05m
Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 10m

Run
  • 20m
  • 2.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Ran with the dogs, didn't wear Garmin so distance and time are a guess.

Bike
  • 1h 00m 38s
  • 14.32 miles
  • 14.17 Mi/hr
Had a beautiful ride along the Trinity this morning. As much as I wanted to sleep in, I made myself get up and it was perfect weather with clear blue skies and temps in the upper 50's. I need to appreciate those days while we have them! I couldn't get my legs moving very fast, but decided to try not to even look at my speed and just go easy and enjoy the ride. I was thinking about how when I am always focused on time and speed that I forget to enjoy myself and take in the beautiful spring time in Texas. Went for a quick run with the dogs after I got home. Didn't have too much time as it was off to soccer game #1 and end of year party #1, then on to soccer game #2 and end of year party #2. .my eating was less than good today! Late in the afternoon, we took the kids to Prairiefest and learned about the native grasslands right near us! We had a great time and the kids played and played. Busy day, but good one.

Run
  • 44m 12s
  • 4.27 miles
  • 10m 21s /Mi

Early morning run with Yoblondie. NOT a good run for me, I am feeling so tired and then I got a side ache on the run.

Sport #1
  • Stretching
  • 05m
Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 15m

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 00m

Worked in the yard all afternoon, mowing, sweeping, edging, weeding and planting. I just couldn't motivate to get to the gym and kids all had activities. Just needed a stress release and sometimes yard work is very therapeutic for me.

Had a wonderful Anniversary night out last night at a delicious restaurant. We had some type of rattlesnake sausage for an  appetizer and it was YUMMY! I just couldn't stomach the idea of kangaroo loin nachos, which was one our waiter recommended. We completed the meal with a dessert of "s'mores for two" where we sat outside by the river (well maybe a creek) and they had a leather couch outside where we visited and roasted our marshmellows. We were the only people on the patio! All in all it was a great night, but I missed my early morning run this am and now my body is just feeling TIRED. Not sure if I will get a workout in as it is going to be another busy day.

texmom's Training Log

April 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Time
Distance
  • January's totals
  • December's totals