Run
  • 2h 03m 24s
  • 13.10 miles
  • 09m 25s /Mi
Sport
  • Stretching
  • 05m
Overall I am pleased with my time, although getting that close to 2 hours and not quite making it was a bit of a bummer. However, considering the wind and the fact that it is a PR for me by several minutes I am happy. I will write up a race report soon! It has been a crazy weekend with my brother in law in town with his two kids, doing the babysitter shuffle for the race and then getting Turne to her basketball and soccer games right after was tough.

Run
  • 41m 16s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 10m 19s /Mi

Early morning run with the girls. I felt like LEAD!

Strength
  • 1h 00m

Trainer session with Shawna. Thankfully she went a bit easy since it is taper week.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 05m
OK, so this weekend is the Cowtown half and next week I start a new boot camp, my fitness continues, but I don't seem to have any specific goals and I don't really feel like I am making improvements. I have just been incredibly busy with life and haven't had time to really think about my goals. I know that I still have all my 2008 goals up and haven't even made new goals, but that is because I am not sure what they are. I am feeling unmotivated to try to push towards another HIM next October, but maybe I will change my mind. I need to put some more thought into it and hope to have some time up in Colorado. I am going to be up there for two weeks in March as I decided to stay for both of the kids spring break weeks and try for some down time!

Run
  • 50m 14s
  • 4.36 miles
  • 11m 31s /Mi

Run/walk with Kelli in her hood

texmom's Training Log

February 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28