Was up after midnight last night working and still did not get all I needed accomplished. Completely overslept and missed my am swim. Now I'll have to swim tonight AND ride when I get home.... and TRY to get a good night's sleep!

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 RHR: 55 Hours slept: 4
Run
  • 41m 03s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 08m 13s /Mi

Ran 5 miles with Scott and Dale. First run in 1-1/2 weeks. Legs didn't feel so hot and my body still feels weak. We ran at about an 8:15 pace and though that's a pretty easy pace, I felt like I was running sub 7's because my body was so weak.

I just wanna feel better. Ok, enough whining..... people are going to start thinking I have "va-jay-jay-itis" or the more PC term, "sissy-itis"

Strength
  • 30m

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • CHEST - Alternate DB Press
  • CORE - Side Planks
  • LEGS - Hamstring Curls (Cable)
  • SHOULDERS - Alternate Standing DB Press

Felt very weak, still no energy.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 RHR: 52 Sick: 4 Hours slept: 6
Bike
  • 1h 07m 30s
  • 20.00 miles
  • 17.78 Mi/hr

Yep! I actually got in a workout today. Still felt pretty sickly, but it felt good to actually get off my a$$ and do something physical. Hoping it will jumpstart my recovery!

Workout felt ok. Legs felt a little fatigued about midway through, but not like they did last week. Kept HR under the 141 and throughout it felt "comfortably" hard. Looking forward to the day when I'm working, feeling a little fatigued and still feel like I can dig much deeper and pull out an extra 3-4 mph. When that happens, I know I'm back. :)

Thanks to everyone for the positive "Inspires" this week while I've been sick. They certainly help!!!!

Run
  • 29m 06s
  • 2.92 miles
  • 09m 58s /Mi

Ran a very easy run out at Seneca just to stretch the legs since I hadn't run in over a week.

Felt pretty good, but rt knee was bothering me a little. I think it's time for new shoes! Time to go see Swag!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone! Best of luck to everyone with their "extra" workouts today... Be careful, watch your heart rate, stay in your zone and don't go too crazy! :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 RHR: 55 Sick: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3
Woke up and found my weight/ BF% to be way high... then walked downstairs and found that Darby had determined that a tube of chapstick looked VERY appetizing..... Ooooh that's gonna be tough on her tummy! Here's to 4 hour dentist appointments! :) Hope everyone has a much better day than I expect. LOL!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 2 RHR: 58 Sick: 4 Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 32m
  • 8.70 miles
  • 16.31 Mi/hr

Did 32 min on the trainer this evening thinking it would make me feel better and to see where I was. After 30 minutes, I am wasted. Absolutely no energy left and it's an effor to lift my arms. :(

Skipped morning ride. Still coughing up all the junk. Wondering if I did an easy ride if it would do more harm than good. Plan on staying in bed most of day recovering so I can start off fresh next week. I'm kinda upset that I'm losing fitness but better it happen now than in August! ----------------- Ok, so I did a small ride on the trainer this evening. I felt ok for the first 5 minutes but then started draining fast. Feel like I'm losing everything I had and like I'm clawing my way and grabbing on to the edge of the cliff before falling to the fat and unhealthy abyss......

Still not feeling 100%. Went to TTS to put out arrows but didn't realize it was Scott's weekend. Hung out for a little while till everyone left to run then I went home to bed. Was able to have dinner with my family. We rarely get together as everyone lives in different places now. It was nice to see my niece and nephew. They are getting so big!!!

TriSean99's Training Log

February 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28   

Time
Distance