Bike
  • 1h 24m
  • 25.00 miles
  • 17.86 Mi/hr

Did 3 loops of the 8 mile course in Cherokee Park, then added on another mile. Felt good to get out on the hills but I have lost A LOT. Struggling to get to and maintain 20mph. Only one thing's gonna help that... TITS!

Weighed myself today and I feel like a big fat slob. :( 2 weeks off makes Sean a big boy... Anyway, I'm thinking of riding outside today since it's potentially going to be nice out. (Then I'd take Friday off since our crack weather team here in Louisville is calling for rain. yuk!) Work is going to be hell today. 6 presentations in front of the Executive Council and not sure how prepared I feel. Could be an easy one where I just put up the points or they could grill me on a bunch of meaningless crap. All depends on their mood. Hoping for a smooth day!!! Hope everyone has a great day!! ------------------------------------------------------ Well, knock on wood... the presentations went well today. They did not ask any questions, which was good. Tomorrow is the presentations to the product/ technical teams where they will get very deep into the details. Keeping fingers crossed that those reviews will go well too. I was able to go do a 25 mile ride outside today. It was VERY windy and relatively cold, but MUCH warmer than the past week. Today was my day off, but with all the rest days I took last week, I felt comfortable training today. I plan on taking Friday off and spending some time with my parents Friday night just relaxing before Saturday's long run.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 RHR: 55 Hours slept: 6.5
Bike
  • 2h 19m
  • 40.00 miles
  • 17.27 Mi/hr

Did 40 miles w/ TTS watching the movie, "School for Scoundrels." Kept HR pretty low and tried to go easy for a LSD ride. Finished and felt pretty tired, but not wasted.

Woke up this morning for the first time in 2 weeks excited to go do the workout and as if I finally had some energy back. I got about 1/2 through the workout today and felt pretty tired, but I finished the workout. Much better than what I've felt the last two weeks. I've certainly lost some fitness since being sick but I'm hopeful that I can regain some of it soon... after all, I have 3 races coming up in the near future!!!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 3 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 1h 02m 36s
  • 7.00 miles
  • 08m 56s /Mi

Ran 7 miles with Dale and TTS. Legs were pretty tired from lifting on Thursday and from being sick. Felt good to finally get back out and run, though my energy level is still not 100%.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 RHR: 58 Sick: 3 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 2
Was up after midnight last night working and still did not get all I needed accomplished. Completely overslept and missed my am swim. Now I'll have to swim tonight AND ride when I get home.... and TRY to get a good night's sleep!

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 RHR: 55 Hours slept: 4
Run
  • 41m 03s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 08m 13s /Mi

Ran 5 miles with Scott and Dale. First run in 1-1/2 weeks. Legs didn't feel so hot and my body still feels weak. We ran at about an 8:15 pace and though that's a pretty easy pace, I felt like I was running sub 7's because my body was so weak.

I just wanna feel better. Ok, enough whining..... people are going to start thinking I have "va-jay-jay-itis" or the more PC term, "sissy-itis"

Strength
  • 30m

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • CHEST - Alternate DB Press
  • CORE - Side Planks
  • LEGS - Hamstring Curls (Cable)
  • SHOULDERS - Alternate Standing DB Press

Felt very weak, still no energy.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 RHR: 52 Sick: 4 Hours slept: 6
Bike
  • 1h 07m 30s
  • 20.00 miles
  • 17.78 Mi/hr

Yep! I actually got in a workout today. Still felt pretty sickly, but it felt good to actually get off my a$$ and do something physical. Hoping it will jumpstart my recovery!

Workout felt ok. Legs felt a little fatigued about midway through, but not like they did last week. Kept HR under the 141 and throughout it felt "comfortably" hard. Looking forward to the day when I'm working, feeling a little fatigued and still feel like I can dig much deeper and pull out an extra 3-4 mph. When that happens, I know I'm back. :)

Thanks to everyone for the positive "Inspires" this week while I've been sick. They certainly help!!!!

Run
  • 29m 06s
  • 2.92 miles
  • 09m 58s /Mi

Ran a very easy run out at Seneca just to stretch the legs since I hadn't run in over a week.

Felt pretty good, but rt knee was bothering me a little. I think it's time for new shoes! Time to go see Swag!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone! Best of luck to everyone with their "extra" workouts today... Be careful, watch your heart rate, stay in your zone and don't go too crazy! :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 RHR: 55 Sick: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3

TriSean99's Training Log

February 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28   

Time
Distance