Billerica,MA 
My daughter was up hurling most of the night. No real sleep. Will try to get down stairs on the bike to modify the areo bars latter tonigh.

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 5.5
No workout, early easter with the family due to my Grandma's surgery on Tues.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7
May get a ride in on the drainer tonight with my wife on the dreadmill. Will see how things progress. About a 30% chance of it happening as of 3 PM

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8
Run
  • 29m 11s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 44s /Mi

An all hill workout. Drove the car around the Cemetery and found the hill loop I like to be 0.3 miles. Did 10 loops. Boy that hill gets long on the last run up. Did manage to have my fastest split on the last lap by 10 seconds :)

Swim
  • 34m 57s
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 02m 11s /100 yards

Was a much better swim tonight. Felt in the zone more often than not. had a few set backs. One lap had the lane line fall off and then the last 400 my feet and calves started to cramp. Will need to figure out how to stop that soon..

Will go for a swim tonight. Have some issues on the school bus with my daughter. Just logging them as a reference date for latter, in case things continune to esculate past the threat stage.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 4
Missed the alarm again this morning. Not adjusting well to daylites savings. Kind of blue this week for no reason. Will try again to go down stairs for a workout once the kids are in bed.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8
Bike
  • 35m
  • 7.10 miles
  • 12.17 Mi/hr

drainer ride. Not realy into it at all.

Let us all keep Frank, aka, scuba-punk and his wife Jen in our thoughts and prays.

no work out this morning. Was up way too late trying to get my scanner going again. Will see if anything happens tonight, but not holding my breath.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 4
Nothing planned today, but you never know after the kids go to bed :)

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 6

Ontherun's Training Log

April 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
Time