• 28m
  • 7.80 miles
  • 16.71 Mi/hr

Rode home from work.

Run
  • 1h 20m 06s
  • 7.80 miles
  • 10m 16s /Mi

Ran into work. Glad I left my work cloths there on Thrusday. Only had to figure out how to get walet, phone, keys, belt and other "little" stuff there. Boy they do add up in weight over 8 miles of runnng :)

Saw Type A Girl Pilot at work today. She was on the back 20 minutes of a brick. She and I ran for about 2 minutes while we talked, then back to work. Too many outside eyes at work this week.

As for the questions about the clothes issue at work. My boss love to throw the contract around when it suits his needs. I can not blame him though. It is a 1/2 hour PAID lunch, and if I were to get hurt, the workers comp would get ugly fast. So I just run in workboots. As for that, I chose some "special" boots like the ones the cops wear. Low tops, extra cusion and light, so they act more like a high top sneeker.

And I wish the women were transparent at work. Now that would be something to write about! :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 5
no workout today, but plan on runninig to work in the morning and riding home.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6
Run
  • 15m
  • 1.50 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Workboot run at lunch at work. Tried to get out on the bike at lunch, but big boss stoped me. Said BT cycling gear was not jeans and workboots, therefore I was out of uniform. I promply changed and went out and ran the rest of luch just to show him up.

While on my run at work, I spotted 3 women in wedding gowns, a camera woman and a woman wearing a black cloak and hood. I am still not quite sure what they were doing in a cemetery with that combination of clothing :)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 2
Plan to start working out again in the morning. Is anyone considering racing in Lowell on Sat. Evening. I posted a thread in the mass listing, and would love to see if anyone is up for a 5 mile road race on Sat.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9

Ontherun's Training Log

May 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
Time