Billerica,MA 
Bike
  • 40m
  • 11.60 miles
  • 17.40 Mi/hr

not sure on the time or distance, but I drove Dulcinea to work in the van. Went out for a ride. Needed to get some road time before the race. Will try and get some more in this week.

Run
  • 04m
  • 0.50 miles
  • 08m /Mi

quick brick

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 5

housework, friends and shopping on the slate. Hope to get an outside ride in, if not a drainer will have to do

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9.5
Swim
  • 48m
  • 2400.00 yards
  • 02m /100 yards

Got to the lake early and DK was not there. Went out with Paul and had Jim spotting from shore. After first 1200 we found DK on the far side of the lake. I swam out and back with her. Was not planning on going the extra 800 but felt it would be good to stay with her and to get the extra time in the water anyways. On one of the laps I saw a baby turtle (probably a snapper). Was lots of fun. Longest swim ever today. Will race next weekend

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 5
Swim
  • 21m
  • 1200.00 yards
  • 01m 45s /100 yards

not far enough, but the water temp was 66

felt so crappy last night I did not even bother with getting up for a run. Still have "alergies" and have to deal with them. Remembered when I got up I could set up for a possible open water swim at Silver Lake. 6PM, but was able to make it happen.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 4
just anouther busted day. Woke up late for work, turned it into a day off. Started to get ready for a new piano by moving furnature. After lunch, my sinuses made a full fleded attack on the body. Nausua the whole nine yards. going to plan on anouther rest morning tommorow, will see if I can muster the energy to do something in the PM

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Sick: 3 Hours slept: 6.5
Bike
  • 25m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 9.60 Mi/hr

nice to start spinning again, even on a drainer

Run
  • 10m
  • 0.80 miles
  • 12m 30s /Mi

quick brick just to get the legs stretched out a little

got some better sleep. did sleep with a bottle by choice not neccessity.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8.5 Overall Workout: 4
did not fall asleep last night till about 2 AM, not a good sleep either. No workout today. Need to focus on sleep right now. Not sure why I am not sleeping, but I need to get a workout in some day soon. Also sleep is causing major case of the blues. I hate this feeling, and need to get out of it

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 1 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 1 Hours slept: 4

Ontherun's Training Log

May 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
Time