Billerica,MA 
no workout as of yet. Supposed to try strides. Decided snooze was better than strides this morning. will try them on the Dreadmill today

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9
Bike
  • 1h 40m
  • 30.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

Took my girl out for a very nice ride. Paul and I made plans yesterday for a brick today, so it worked out. Wish I had more days off like this. :)

Ride was an adventure. Not used to weekday rush hour traffic. Had a close encounter with an SUV changing lanes. Also had tons of trouble with the look pedals. May be time for an update. Too many stop lights, they ruined my average.

Swim
  • 40m
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 02m 30s /100 yards

I have been stuggling this season to get the feel back into my stroke. I have also been trying harder to swim faster. The two do not go hand in hand. Decided to take off the wet suit after first 800. Water temp was 68, so comfortable. Was much slower, but felt a little less awkward in the water without the suit. Will try to get my stroke back without the suit, and gain strenght by the extra drag and lack of boyancy.

had to do it...went to Friendlies and got a Reicies Pieces sunday with all the trimmings :)

Completely off topic notice. Under my training info for planned, I keep it expanded to look at the week ahead. I find it irronic that at the end of the training week there is a little box marke "collapse" :)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 5 Overall Workout: 4
Swim
  • 29m 30s
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 01m 50s /100 yards

Basic OWS with the group. 64 deg today.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 5 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 2h 01m
  • 34.00 miles
  • 16.86 Mi/hr

Woke up very late, was going for ride before church. Decided to worship in God's big house. I am not sure but based on the amount of wind, I think he was saying HI! with authority. Rode into the wind most of the way out. Had to pedal down hills to keep speed. On the way back I was flying up the hills.

Stayed aero most of the way. My shoulders are still getting used to wearing a helmet and the new slightly narrower aero bar configuration necessary for the Profile Aero Bottle. It is a little uncomfortable, but worth the convenience on not breaking position to hydrate.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 40m 08s
  • 8.08 miles
  • 12.08 Mi/hr

Still raining. Got up for an outdoor long ride, decided to turn it into a 1.5 hour ride with a 1/2 hour run. At the 40 minute mark I could hear the cherubs comming down from there rooms to wake mom at 6:30. Took the pressure off a sleepy mom and resolved the issues. By the time I was done, my desire for a workout had vanished. May attemt to try again tonight.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 2

Had trouble staying awake last night so I rolled in early. Woke up with lower GI issues. Stayed nausous most of the day. Was supposed to get in a 3 hour ride this morning, just not happening. Will see which workout I get in tommorow

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 7.5
Run
  • 57m 30s
  • 6.32 miles
  • 09m 06s /Mi

Went out for a 10K negitive split run. spits follow

1-8.51
2-9.11
3-9.20
4-9.04
5-9.22
6-9.05
the rest are parts of partial miles. Went out slow to make sure I could push at the end. Happy overall since I have been stepping it up a bunch in the last week and this was supposed to be part of last weeks workout :)

Rain did not help again. Also could have done without 2 waterbottles on the run. Ditched one after the first 5K

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 4

Ontherun's Training Log

June 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
Time