Billerica,MA 
Bike
  • 38m
  • 7.70 miles
  • 12.16 Mi/hr

Got up extra early to fit in a nice long ride before the kids get up for soccer. I was ready to go. Got on the bike and my legs were just plain flat. Tried some hills to see if I could catch some adrenilin and get the HR going. Never broke a sweat. Quite dissapointed since the bike is going in for a checkup today. Will probably not see it until next weekend, not that I have time to ride her anyways :(

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 2
Run
  • 14m
  • 1.80 miles
  • 07m 47s /Mi

Ok, the time and distance were approximate, but it would not surprise me that a time like that was possible today. I was flying on such a short distance

Swim
  • 30m 56s
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 01m 56s /100 yards

working on finding the quickest swim stroke for me. my first 400 was fastest. The next three were harder efforts, so I need to experiment with cleaning up my effort a little

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 5.5 Overall Workout: 5
Run
  • 45m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 15m /Mi

Ok, decided I owed myself an attempt at strides. Not easy. I am sure it would be different outside, but at least I could keep myself somewhat honest in the attempt to complete them. Only did about 30 minutes of them with occasional walk and jog breaks. I am sure I will pay for them in the morning

blew off the morning workout again. Heard the rain and just could not get out of bed for a run. Will attempt to run on the dreadmill for the first tiime in about 3 mos. I hope I can get past the knee irritation on the dreadmill so I can use it as a fall back again.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 9 Overall Workout: 2
no workout as of yet. Supposed to try strides. Decided snooze was better than strides this morning. will try them on the Dreadmill today

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9
Bike
  • 1h 40m
  • 30.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

Took my girl out for a very nice ride. Paul and I made plans yesterday for a brick today, so it worked out. Wish I had more days off like this. :)

Ride was an adventure. Not used to weekday rush hour traffic. Had a close encounter with an SUV changing lanes. Also had tons of trouble with the look pedals. May be time for an update. Too many stop lights, they ruined my average.

Swim
  • 40m
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 02m 30s /100 yards

I have been stuggling this season to get the feel back into my stroke. I have also been trying harder to swim faster. The two do not go hand in hand. Decided to take off the wet suit after first 800. Water temp was 68, so comfortable. Was much slower, but felt a little less awkward in the water without the suit. Will try to get my stroke back without the suit, and gain strenght by the extra drag and lack of boyancy.

had to do it...went to Friendlies and got a Reicies Pieces sunday with all the trimmings :)

Completely off topic notice. Under my training info for planned, I keep it expanded to look at the week ahead. I find it irronic that at the end of the training week there is a little box marke "collapse" :)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 5 Overall Workout: 4
Swim
  • 29m 30s
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 01m 50s /100 yards

Basic OWS with the group. 64 deg today.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 5 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 2h 01m
  • 34.00 miles
  • 16.86 Mi/hr

Woke up very late, was going for ride before church. Decided to worship in God's big house. I am not sure but based on the amount of wind, I think he was saying HI! with authority. Rode into the wind most of the way out. Had to pedal down hills to keep speed. On the way back I was flying up the hills.

Stayed aero most of the way. My shoulders are still getting used to wearing a helmet and the new slightly narrower aero bar configuration necessary for the Profile Aero Bottle. It is a little uncomfortable, but worth the convenience on not breaking position to hydrate.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 4

Ontherun's Training Log

June 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance