Billerica,MA 
Bike
  • 30m
  • 7.00 miles
  • 14.00 Mi/hr

Very sweaty drainer ride after work. Kids driving me nuts so I cut the bike part of the brick by 15 minutes.

Run
  • 10m
  • 1.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

They continued to drive me nuts, and once I go into walk pace on the dreadmill it is over. They screem, I slow to marshal, and then end up stopping. Oh well, still a quality brick

Swim
  • 18m
  • 800.00 yards
  • 02m 15s /100 yards

quick swim with DK

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6

planning on a day off.  Feel like I have been off a little, but may consider the run anyway.

For those of you asking, Rent was very good. Our second time going. I was a little dissapointed in the audio techs job. at $65 a ticket, you would never expect feedback in the opening number. This was indicitive of the entire show being too loud. The high end notes were stepping on each other making it hard to hear some sections of songs.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8.5
Run
  • 28m 30s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 09m 11s /Mi
Swim
  • 18m
  • 800.00 yards
  • 02m 15s /100 yards

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 3
No workout intended for today, that could always change. Went to see Rent with my wife yesterday. Also did some shopping and some heavy duity eating along the way. :) Had a great day.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 5 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8
Bike
  • 2h 41m 09s
  • 43.30 miles
  • 16.12 Mi/hr

Had a great ride in the rain with DK. Would have been a 5 without some mechanical issues. Started the ride and the brakes were rubbing. Made a quick adjustment. Got to DK's and had more problems, just adjusted the brake quick release to open for the ride.

We were about an hour into my ride when I flatted on the rear wheel. I had just replaced a slow leak in the front the night before. Had picked up a small piece of glass. Really glad I had just picked up a new combo bike pump and CO2 cartridge geared for MTBs. I used it to start the inflation, then jacked the pressure up to full with the CO2.

Broke away from DK about 45 minutes into our joint ride to head to work. Got there, cleaned up, did the service and headed home again in the rain. So much fun. BTW, no sarcasm intended, I seem to really ride fast in the rain.

Darn, I hate the rain on the mornings of my long rides. Going out for my ride anyway. Seems that it will let up for at least 2 hours, maybe a little more. Need to ride to work anyway. Hope to pick up DK along the way :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 4
Swim
  • 40m
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 02m 30s /100 yards

Just cranking out the swim miles. Need to back off just a little, getting sore in the left shoulder, too much sprinting in against those with wetsuits and those just way better than me.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 4 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3
Swim
  • 1h 00m
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 03m /100 yards

very slow swim today, but it is an illusion. Went with the group this afternoon. Spent a bunch of time gas bagging after each 400. Was very smooth and fast without the wet suit. Best I have felt without it in quite awhile.

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 5

Ontherun's Training Log

June 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance