Billerica,MA 
No workout schedualed for today. The family birthday party comes first. Oh well. Then back to the grindstone. Foot note, My diet has sucked lately and the scale shows it. Need to kick it back into gear again, probably tommorow.

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 35m
  • 7.40 miles
  • 12.69 Mi/hr

Draniner ride. Woke up with the time to do tommorows distance ride today. Got 1/2 in when I heard my son up at 5:30 AM. Went to rescue my wife...too late. My legs were flat and did not have the ambition to climb back into the saddle.

Wonder if the flat legs are from the hot run yesterday, pizza last night or other?

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 5.5 Overall Workout: 2
Run
  • 25m
  • 2.80 miles
  • 08m 56s /Mi

quick run up from the lake to walgreens and down south and back.

Swim
  • 27m
  • 1200.00 yards
  • 02m 15s /100 yards

Afternoon swim before the showers. Not special per say but fun. Had Jim just about grabbing my ankles most of the way across. He said I was swimming accross back and forth in front of him. Gave me a chance to work in some speed drills

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 32m
  • 8.40 miles
  • 15.75 Mi/hr

Drainer ride. Went in intervales from smallest gear to tallest in 1 minute splits with 1 minute recovers

what a cluster today. Son came down with a bad dream about 3 am. I had gotten to bed about midnight. Decided to blow off the workout. Forgot to reset the clock for a latter time. 20 minutes late for work. Then spent 1 hour looking for my tools. Someone borowed them and did not correctly tell us which tools he was taking. Big difference betweeen a weed wacker and a hedge trimmer.

On the bright side, I think I am finding a better ballance in nutrition and hydration in the "heat" 85 today and lots of work in the son. I am not sure how the IM do it, especialy in KONA!

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 3
Swim
  • 36m
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 02m 15s /100 yards

Wanted to go 800 more, but time was a factor. Swim is done and at least this week is going again :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 3

Anouther busted day of non workouts. Will be up for a big swim in the morning. That is the good part about training partners, do not want to let them down. :)

Had trouble getting to sleep last night, something that almost never happens. I was exausted and just wanted to doze, but no dice, up way to late to get up for a workout. Almost missed work I was asleep so deep. Thought I was doing anouther classic blue kind of day, but once I got moving all got better. Bought the boys at work break, and that made me feel good. I think that I am too tight with money sometimes, and putting it to good use can be thearaputic. Spent tons of time with the kids after work. Got nothing done but had fun :)

I just need to find the critical ballance between training, sleep, house work and most importantly my family. Oh yeah, work fits in there too, but that is not so important to me :)

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 5

Awoke on tiime for a workout by the sounds of my clock radio at full blast! (thanks to my son). Decided that snooze was a better option. Well worth the extra "sleep" hit snooze at least 10 times :) :(

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6

Ontherun's Training Log

July 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance