Billerica,MA 
Was not able to get up for a workout. When I finaly got out of bed, got the dry heaves for about 20 minutes. When that passed I went to work. Still just a bit off my game, but I will be back on schedual tommorow

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 6
Bike
  • 2h 05m 46s
  • 31.20 miles
  • 14.88 Mi/hr

We were planning on a SBR, but it turned into a longer bike due to DZ having a great loop to do up into Carlile. Was a very comfortable pace and since this is a "rest" week going slow was a good thing. Was only due about a 30 minute ride, guess I was a little over.

Did have a few personal issues on the bike, even when ridding with friends, I must sprint down everything in front of me. I even drafted what I think was a 1920's Ford (maybe a modle T) at about 20 mph for about a 1/4 mile. Would have chased further except I was dropping DZ and DK. I think I was also causing discontent with the driver as he kept checking over his shoulders to see if I was trying to pass :)

Went to Dunkies instead of the extra hour ride I was going to do. For some reason, gasbagging is just as much a part of this sport as T1 and T2 :)

Swim
  • 17m 30s
  • 800.00 yards
  • 02m 11s /100 yards

Ran just a little late getting to SL to swim with DK and DZ. Very glad DZ decided to wear my white swim cap and not his black one. Much eaiser to see in the early morning. Decent swim, had a great first 400

Had a great 4th, sister came down from Keene and parents came over too. All the kids had a blast in the pool. I got a litttle yard work done. Did wrench my back putting some stuff away in the garage, but feel better now. Then went to see Cars the movie. OUTSTANDING!!

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 5
got up in time for a nice 50 minute run. Almost fell back to sleep on the hopper. Decided sleep was more important anyway :) Will get in a big workout in the AM with DK AND DZ

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6
Bike
  • 1h 20m
  • 11.00 miles
  • 8.25 Mi/hr

got up early for a drainer ride. My wife worked an overnight, so the chances of any other workout until the kids go to bed is nill. Depending on how they do and if we go to the fireworks, I may get in an additional ride after they go to bed, but not at the expense of tommorows workout.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 3
going to be an interesting weekend with all the 4th stuffs and my wife picking up 2 overtime shifts, one being an overnight. May not be too much time to get any training in as of right now.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 9
Bike
  • 35m
  • 10.40 miles
  • 17.83 Mi/hr

very quick pace, had to jam what I could in before work. Got woken up late when my wife got in and lost an hour or so of sleep, so I eneded up over sleeping. She had to ask me if the tooth fairy had come for our daughter. :)

Happy with this month over all. My bigest ever swim and largest total volume ever! Would have liked to ballance out the running just a little, but that will come.

05                                           06

Weight                                  230.14                                    224.34

swim                10198 yds/ 3 hours  30 min                    15500 yds/ 5 hours 56 min

Bike                    156.3 miles/ 10 H 19 Min                         191.5 miles/ 12 H 15 min

Run                        42.05miles/ 7 hours 1 min                     28.84 miles/ 4 H 45 min

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 5.5 Overall Workout: 4
Run
  • 57m 13s
  • 6.32 miles
  • 09m 03s /Mi

Not my best run, but my best effort. Need to keep working on upping the distances.

Foot note on the screaming kids. That is what happens when you try to get kids to sit still for more than an hour in the basement. Hence the early morning workouts

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 4

Ontherun's Training Log

July 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance