Billerica,MA 
Run
  • 31m
  • 3.20 miles
  • 09m 41s /Mi

Back to the hills again. Just an out and back as far as time would allow. I have been having huge trouble waking up in the mornings, I think I need the rest.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 3
Swim
  • 19m
  • 1000.00 yards
  • 01m 54s /100 yards

first swim with the wet suit since spring. Was about 1 minute faster per 400 with it on. Was looking to go more like a mile distance, but DK was cramping up, so it was not a good idea. Did a speed drill after the first 800 while DK waited. Forgot I had the keys for her car locked in mine.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 40m
  • 7.70 miles
  • 11.55 Mi/hr

drainer ride pushing big gears

Look, new avatar. This is what a 5:30 AM swim looks like outside :)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 2
feeling better, but no workout this morning. :( Will get it all back together tommorow.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 9
Crap for sleep last night. Up every 45 minutes for no reason. Woke up and dragged to work. Only reason I did not bang was our equipment opperator was off today, and I did not want the crew left without one. took off at 11:30 for the day. "slept" till 3 when my wife went to work.

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 1 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 4
Bike
  • 3h 22m
  • 52.00 miles
  • 15.45 Mi/hr

ok, took Dulcinea out, even after all the issues with the tubes last night. She rode like a dream. Very happy that I changed the rubber. Rode from home to the Trifury team ride. Met up with DK. We stuck together and it was a good thing. We got dropped on a no drop ride about 5 miles in. We got soooooo lost, but had fun. Other than the road condition sucked, it was a great ride. Got DK back on time to her car and I rode home.

Managed to bring my average MPH up on the last hour of the ride from 15.2-15.5 according to my computer.

The ride home was a mixed ride. I was still tired from the run on Thursday and went slow with DK which was just fine. Smoked most of the ride home until my legs started to give up. When I got home transitioned into a run and went out. Got 1 minute from home and turned around and walked back. Legs just too shot to try. Especialy since I had only 1 bagel and a Hammer gel to add fuel.

Run
  • 01m
  • 0.10 miles
  • 10m /Mi

that was all I had in me :(

Floyd Landis failed his B sample :(

I am so sad about this, I got up early to get ready for my ride and find this :( The reason I logged on before my ride is to explain my night last night. I had a deep gash on my new bikes rear tire. Decided to change both racing tires for harder rubber ( can not swing racing wheel right now, so rubber will do). Long story short, I pinch flatted 4 brand new tubes :( Man was I pissed! The only good thing is it will give me more of an excuse to buy a cheep set of training rims this winter for next season. I would like to save the rims I have now for my racing.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 5 Overall Workout: 4

Ontherun's Training Log

August 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance