Billerica,MA 
Went to Portland for the Thomas the Tank engine ride. Rained most of the day, but not hard. Kids had a blast, they did not want to leave. Only two down points, got raped at the parking lot...note to self, never to to an "event" parkinglot with a sweatshirt over the sign board. The lunch in downtown was surreal. Average service, they were out of tons of things on the menu, blaming it on a large party the night before. On top of that they opened the doors 15 minutes late, good thing it was not raining hard. Note to self, take the hint, if they open late, leave. Otherwise a great day.
Got to the Hotel of Friday night. Sat was mostly all day at the beach. I think it is the first time the four of us spent the whole day at the beach. Left around 3 to go take showers and go out for dinner. Took my daughter to Mainiax for her birthday. What a blast. Little slow on service, but I think my sons foul mood made it a bigger deal than it was. Since we had done the cake and ice cream thing tons of times before, we had them bring the kids out a tableside somores setup. Cool to watch the kids toast marshmellows in a resturant.
Run
  • 52m
  • 5.10 miles
  • 10m 12s /Mi

Screw a taper, needed to get a run in and just went. Was going to go for closer to 1.5 hours, but overslept. Need to keep the run numbers up to be ready for my marry in Oct.

Was a great run, left the shop before work and hit the hills, found a new route that is mostly hills. Climbed two of the top three peaks in town, not that they are all that tall, but still fun.

Bike
  • 45m
  • 7.14 miles
  • 9.52 Mi/hr

drainer ride. Had to make a cleat adjustment. Slowed my momentum. Needed to do something to help with an attitude change from the morning

Run
  • 07m
  • 0.70 miles
  • 10m /Mi

quick transtion run

* missed yet anouther early morning workout. Will see if it can be recovered latter today

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 8
Swim
  • 33m 49s
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 02m 07s /100 yards

my time dose not show it, but this was my best swim ever! Felt like a kayak. My slowest 400 split was 1 second faster than my previous best, and the rest were better
7:00
7:07
6:48
7:04

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 5.5 Overall Workout: 5
Swim
  • 31m 14s
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 01m 57s /100 yards

basic wet suit swim. Need to use body glide on the neck

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 3

Ontherun's Training Log

August 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance