Billerica,MA 
Used a run calculator, only to find out that my guess was dead on. Guess I wish I was running a little faster, but I am sure that will come too.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 4 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 9
Run
  • 2h 13m 22s
  • 12.00 miles
  • 11m 07s /Mi

The milage is a complete unknown, I will attempt to fine tune it latter.

This was a great run. Started at in-laws after a big breakfast. planned on running strait home, about 4 miles. Wife said "if you need a 2 hour run, just go, I have nothing going on right now". Headed out on the Wilmington 1/2 marry course. Took a wrong tunr taking me down 62 to N. Reading. Took 28 in tward reading an headed up Franklin. Decided to go off road to save some miles. Big mistake turn part 2. Ended up 2 miles back up road. Went to Reading center. Stopped to say hi to a cop with a new baby, and at the FD. Needed to scrounge some bandaids. Then headed up in to Wilmington. Realized how long I had been gone, stopped and called for a ride home.

2 small problems with run. First was too much bacon. About 1/2 way into the run, stopped at a Papa Ginos and hit the mens room. Stopped the watch for 5 minutes while there. Headed back out. About 1.5 hours in realized I had no socks on. Hence the need to stop at the fire station. Could have made it home without the blisters and lack of time. Up till the time I realized I was running late, the run was great! Just nice to know my legs are back!!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 5

Ok, got up at 4:10 AM to go and work the Boston Tri with team Trifury. Got there to be greated by, "oh, you did not get the message, the race has been canceled". Not that I checked my computer anyway, but they posted the canclation at 6 PM on Sat. Night on there web site. Oh well, stayed anyways with a few others who did not get the notice. We first help make sure any other athletes arriving did not have to un pack there gear by waiting by the parking lots. Not much good, since it seems we were the only ones not knowing the race was cancled. Then went into transition to help those who racked on Sat. get there bikes back. Left around 10 AM. At least I represented the team well and felt like getting out of bed was worth something.

Could have left early for a run, but will just do a long one tommorow AM.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 5.5
Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 4.50 miles
  • 13m 20s /Mi

dreadmill run with a low HR just trying to stay loose and get back into the swing of things.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 9 Overall Workout: 2
decided sleep was needed again.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7
Run
  • 30m 15s
  • 3.16 miles
  • 09m 34s /Mi

Slowest run in probably over 1 year. Just needed to streach out the legs again and get back on track. Boy this race kicked the snot out of me in so many ways. Could barely finsih the 3 mile run. Just wanted to walk most of it, but sucked it up. Spent about 30 minutes streatching throughout the day. Hope tommorow is better

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 4 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 2
shut off the alarm again. Just wanted to sleep and decided that was what I should do. Helps the mental huge :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7.5

Ontherun's Training Log

September 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance