Billerica,MA 
Got to work at 6:30 PM on Friday. Worked until 7 AM Saturday. We gave up on the sidewalks until the rain stopped.
Sport
  • Skiing
  • 3h 00m

Got up this morning to go skiing. Ended up helping out with my sick son before I could go. Got loaded up and left at 7 AM. Got to the ski area, rented skis (mine are old) and hit the slopes by 9AM. Got about 3 hours of skiing in before calling it a day. My son was still running a high fever, so  I figured I would get going early. Plus the high temps from the week before had left the slopes with something to be desired for conditions.

Started home and called my sister. Her shop was only about 30 minutes out of the way home, so I decided to stop in. By the time I got to her shop, it began to snow. She invited me to join her for a quick pizza, which was great!! Hit the road, and the driving conditions were deteriorating fast. Long story short... took me 5.5 hours to get into work to plow on a route that my sister drives in about 1.5 hours on a dry day!! Lots of spin outs, overturns and just trucks that could not make hills. Oh well. Live and learn. Next time, stay ahead of the snow, or wait until it is over if I have to go plowing.

son was up in the middle of the night. Had to stay up for about a 1.5 hours to get him back to sleep. Apparently he had a slight fever. He seems to be acting ok, other than being cold, and is still running a temp. He will be fine. As for my training....

On a side note, taking the day off of work tommorow for a solo ski trip. First one in years. May be away from "workout" and the computer for a few days. Looking at up to 12 inches of snow to plow over the next few days.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7
Run
  • 56m 41s
  • 5.94 miles
  • 09m 32s /Mi

new shoes rock!! no knee issues today. Realy happy about this run. Ran with MP3. Lots of power, kept form well. Also kept the cadence up. Just a great run. Could have gone longer with out a problem, except time.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 5

set the alarm for a workout. My knees were absolutly junk today. I realy need to get my new running shoes ASAP!!

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 4 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 8
Run
  • 44m 37s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 11m 09s /Mi

This was truly a tail of two runs. I got out the door with pleanty of time for a good solid run of over an hour today. Had enough time to dawn the MP3 and go. Was cruzing. Realy felt my stride and tempo work comming together.

Then it got ugly. About 1/2 way out on the run, I needed to get back to the restroom. Was forced to walk sections until I got there. Once there, I cooled down too much to continue, so got a lift back to my car. Battled the stomach thing most of the day, but am better now.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 2
wife endded up on the double, so no workout available.

Ontherun's Training Log

March 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance
Time