Billerica,MA 
tis my wifes birthday today. Not sure I will bother to ask for time for a workout. Will try to make it up tommorow which is supposed to be a rest day.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8
Bike
  • 3h 10m 05s
  • 43.10 miles
  • 13.60 Mi/hr

Rode absolutly everywhere today. I learned some good places to head out to on a busy day. Ride was shortened by a few stops. First one was at a bike shop to pick up a new mirror for the new helemt. I think I may still pick the old one off the old helmet, liked it better.

Rode through Westford, Acton, Concord, Lexington, Burlington. Kind of a Partiots day ride. When in Lincoln, I stopped to see the in-laws who had shop set up at a colonial reinactment. Got to see a great battle, part of the battle road from Bloody Angle twards Hanscome AFB on Battle road. Nice to actualy watch one, and not have to clean my musket afterwards :) I think this is the first time I have watched a full scale battle without being in period cloths. Clost to 6 Reg. of Red Coats and at least 10 different companies of militia there today. Good times. Worth stopping for about 30 minutes

Run
  • 15m
  • 1.30 miles
  • 11m 32s /Mi

quick brick run to get the legs conditioned off the bike. Got home, wife was on edge and son wanted to go for a bike ride with his friend, so I ran with them to get in my 15 minutes

might just hit 200 miles this month :) well on pace right now :) shhhhhh!

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 30m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 8.00 Mi/hr

drainer ride per plan. was supposed to be 45 minutes but over slept again. My legs are so sore from yesterday, I am not sure I could have gotten in the extra 45 minutes. Will get outside on the bike for the first time since January tommorow for a real world workout. Good thing, supposed to be 4.5 hours of ridding with a quick run at the end.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 2
Run
  • 55m 50s
  • 6.28 miles
  • 08m 53s /Mi

Decided to do the TT I was supposed to do the other day today. Instead of the 10 min warm up with 30 hard and 10 cool down, I went hard almost from the start.

Felt realy good on the first mile, jsut getting loose while keeping the tempo up. Found my core mussles again. Ran with the Ipod and it rocked hard. New PR by 21 seconds!! Old PR on 11/21/06.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 2 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 5
evening workout caused me to over sleep missing yet anouther morning workout. Workouts must be in the morning. Drawing the line in the sand.

Bike
  • 50m
  • 11.20 miles
  • 13.44 Mi/hr

drainer ride. Did 3 of 5 10 minute LT pushes. Legs just went flat at the end of the 3rd. Think last nights poor amount of sleep had a big factor in it since I should be in bed instead of doing this workout I missed in the morning. :) Just can not afford so many white squares

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 5.5 Overall Workout: 2

Ontherun's Training Log

April 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
Time