Billerica,MA 
not feeling well today, home sick. Hope to get a good weekend of training in.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 1 Sick: 3
Bike
  • 49m
  • 10.00 miles
  • 12.24 Mi/hr

drainer ride again :( did some big gear, low RPM drills. Did not get motivated in time to go the whole 80 minutes before work. :(

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 2

tis my wifes birthday today. Not sure I will bother to ask for time for a workout. Will try to make it up tommorow which is supposed to be a rest day.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8
Bike
  • 3h 10m 05s
  • 43.10 miles
  • 13.60 Mi/hr

Rode absolutly everywhere today. I learned some good places to head out to on a busy day. Ride was shortened by a few stops. First one was at a bike shop to pick up a new mirror for the new helemt. I think I may still pick the old one off the old helmet, liked it better.

Rode through Westford, Acton, Concord, Lexington, Burlington. Kind of a Partiots day ride. When in Lincoln, I stopped to see the in-laws who had shop set up at a colonial reinactment. Got to see a great battle, part of the battle road from Bloody Angle twards Hanscome AFB on Battle road. Nice to actualy watch one, and not have to clean my musket afterwards :) I think this is the first time I have watched a full scale battle without being in period cloths. Clost to 6 Reg. of Red Coats and at least 10 different companies of militia there today. Good times. Worth stopping for about 30 minutes

Run
  • 15m
  • 1.30 miles
  • 11m 32s /Mi

quick brick run to get the legs conditioned off the bike. Got home, wife was on edge and son wanted to go for a bike ride with his friend, so I ran with them to get in my 15 minutes

might just hit 200 miles this month :) well on pace right now :) shhhhhh!

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 30m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 8.00 Mi/hr

drainer ride per plan. was supposed to be 45 minutes but over slept again. My legs are so sore from yesterday, I am not sure I could have gotten in the extra 45 minutes. Will get outside on the bike for the first time since January tommorow for a real world workout. Good thing, supposed to be 4.5 hours of ridding with a quick run at the end.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 2

Ontherun's Training Log

April 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
Time