Run
  • 2h 26m
  • 7.00 miles
  • 20m 52s /Mi

See my RR.

After the half-mary, I came back to the hotel, and slept for a couple of hours.  Later, I showered and dressed for the party at Fort Wilderness pavilion.  There I met up w/ my fellow TNTers for a BBQ.  We headed back to the hotel where four of us spent several hours at the Pepper Market getting to know each other over margaritas (I, of course, drank water, as I was on antibiotics).  All in all, it was a fabulous day!

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 5

Prepared for my drive to Disney.  Drove the 3.5 hours w/out incident.  Arrived at the Coronado Springs Resort, checked-in, and picked up my race packet at the Fitness Expo.  Met up w/ my fellow TNTers at the Past Party at EPCOT.  It was cold!!!!   Brrrrrrrrr.......

10:48am - I'm feeling a little better every day.  This flu really kicked the s--- out of me.  I brought my gym clothes for a little walk on the treddy after work.  Happy New Year folks!

5:07pm - I've been feeling nauseous all day.  I had some chicken soup for lunch and that helped.  I'm still very tired and weakened from the past week.  My abdominal muscles are sore from all the coughing for goodness sake.  All of my muscles are sore!  I hope I improve b/c if I don't, I think I will pass on Disney this weekend.  I will be miserable.

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 1
Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Walked in the park w/ Gigi. It was a beautiful sunny breezy day. Listned to my iPod mini. It felt great to be outdoors after a sick week in bed.

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.” - Shakespeare

Happy 2006 my fellow BTers!

I'm looking forward to the fresh start this new year brings.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 1 Hours slept: 8

carisima's Training Log

January 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance