Run
  • 45m
  • 3.11 miles
  • 14m 28s /Mi
Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Walked Gigi

1:46pm - I've been a little preoccupied... sorry for disappearing. 

Anywho... I'm looking forward to tonight's Corporate Run.  I'm running it for the first time.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 5
Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 30m

Yoga class at Bayfront Park. Man, I'm getting addicted!

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 1h 15m

Yoga class at Bayfront Park. Man, I'm getting addicted!

I'm looking forward to my run tomorrow.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 8
Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Walked Gigi

Had another boring day today.  To boot, I missed my honey on the Today Show this morning because I had to be in Ft. Lauderdale so early.  Michael Buble's new CD is out today folks.  Ay chihuahua... he makes my blood boil.

Was too tired today to do much of a run.  I'm tapering this week anyway.  I have yoga class tomorrow.  I got the CD at Target, and its fabulous!  I love it! 

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Walked Gigi

8:13pm - Had a very busy weekend.  Had a very boring day today at a document review.  Blech.  Missed yoga class, but my schedule will be back to normal on Wednesday. 

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 7
9:26pm - had a nice day today.  It was Africa-hot here though.  Spend most of it with family and friends.  Saw my SIL's brother George today.  He's doing so great.  What a miracle.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 8
Run
  • 35m
  • 2.16 miles
  • 16m 12s /Mi

Good run. My nutrition and hydration were better today. Its unbelievably HOT and ick!

7:11am - I'm a bit hungover.  I had a very strange evening.  Am babysitting Anthony this morning, so will try to get a ride in later.  Its girl's night out tonight!  Woo-hoo!

BTers kick a$$ at St. A's this weekend!!!

5:54pm - Decided on a run instead of a bike ride.  Will maintain my focus on the run until after the Corporate Run this thursday coming up.  Will take care of the bike next weekend.

I had a nice night out w/ my friends.  The club we went to was a little boring, and the crowd was kind of icky, so we left early and had some late night appetizers at Cheesecake Factory.  It was a nice get together.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 4
Run
  • -----
  • 1.00 miles
  • -----

OK run. It was strictly to get some tension out of my system. It was hot and muggy out there so I sweat A LOT!

Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Walked Gigi

8:32am - TGIF!  I have the day off and I'm going for a run this morning.  Need to take care of some stuff today.  Will also try to get a swim in.

I added a recent picture from my bday party to my albums.  Check it out!

10:34pm - Stayed in tonight and watched Borat on ppv.  OMG - that guy is outrageous!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 3

carisima's Training Log

May 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance