Strength
  • 1h 20m

BT Round the World AB routine.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 1h 00m

Took my time stretching everything out and using the roller. It felt good.

• Health data: Hours slept: 11

Contrary to local lore, rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. And no, first wife has not  offed. me after getting her presents.

I am taking it very easy over the next few days - although I got an WORLD RECORD AT 100M SPRINT AGAINST FIRST BORN ON MARIO VS. SONIC OLYMPICS ON THE Wii. I rock! He killed me at long jump!

I am not spending too much time online. After tomorrow, if I even get on, I will not be online again until Sunday.

Have a great few days and talk amongst yourselves. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 10

Merry Merry. I'm taking a break. Have a happy day! Peace be with all of you and tri, tri again!

Swim
  • 50m
  • 1500.00 meters
  • -----

Nice little swimmy swim.
Some kick sets that didn't make me happy.
Got it done.
Calf is sore. I did bruise it.

I have to go to work. Need I say more?

Oh and I think I bruised my right calf in trying to massage the shin splint out of it. I think I need to take a well-deserved break from running this week.

• Health data: Sick: 3 Hours slept: 8
Run
  • 1h 20m
  • 13.00 kms
  • -----

Personal Best Pace work at the Field House with the Ironman. Bloody Fast felt strong, Two water breaks. averaged 77 seconds per lap. After 40 minutes started feeling very fast, as if I could go forever and started doing 68 seconds per lap. Great run, fastest ever indoor work over that distance, fast ever 10 k!

55.20 @ 11k 5.03 pace
total time includes Machs and warm up and cool down laps.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 45m

Good Stretch followed by hot tub jet stuff

Needed that sleep! Had a great night with friends last night. At a lot of very rich, East Indian food {edit: That the First Wife lovingly made} and some good wine.

I'm much better now. I'm still not sure about this run I have to do, though.

Quite stiff from yesterday's ride and Brendan's shenanigans on Friday.

• Health data: Hours slept: 8.5

windnsnow's Training Log

December 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • August's totals