• 44m 29s
  • 1900.00 meters
  • 02m 20s /100 meters

Morden Half Ironman (Cornman)

Bike
  • 3h 59m 40s
  • 90.00 kms
  • 22.53 KM/hr

ummmm, I may need to remember some time in the future when I see this that Max speed was 72k on the flats. Temp was about 11c wind was 52k/hr gusting at 70k per hour!

Run
  • 2h 25m 14s
  • 21.10 kms
  • -----

Run
  • 20m
  • 4.00 kms
  • -----

Early morning get the cobwebs out run...really humid/damp. Trouble breathing.

Swim
  • 20m
  • 600.00 meters
  • -----

Get used to the lake swim. No wet suit.
Cool, but felt good.

Bike
  • 20m
  • 2.00 kms
  • -----

Just rode around to get used to the bike again and to make sure everything was working.

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

I would have slept some more, but Sleepy, Dopey and Bashful have started to feel me up.

Leaving for Morden today. I was thinking about going for a little run, but I just don't feel like it. I might just walk around a bit and clean up my bachelor pad.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Bike
  • 50m
  • 26.00 kms
  • 31.20 KM/hr

Wow! what a difference a new chain can make. I just kicked the bike through it's paces. Everything works...except the cadence! go figure. I'm going to get a new battery.
Smooth smooth smooth. And fast. Or is that me?

Run
  • 13m 12s
  • 2.50 kms
  • 05m 17s /KM

Brick!
Yikes...do you think I have a run in me? Distance is an estimate. I'm kinda sure it was more than 3, but the pace then would be faster than I've ever gone before, which is possible. I was flying and didn't stop till I got home.
Wow!
And it is hot out!

Must be the shoes!

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 00m

Had to be done!

Secret government meeting this morning precluded all other activities. Got some more sleep, though!

• Health data: Hours slept: 8
Swim
  • 21m 59s
  • 1000.00 meters
  • 02m 12s /100 meters

Swim to get the cobwebs out...kinda hard and kinda good!
I think I'm stuck on this pace!

Another good sleep. I think I'm all caught up!

Got start moving, I'm feeling the rust.

Wow, I needed that sleep.

Yesterday I was up at 4:30, was setting up the bike/run transition at 5:30, sweeping the turnaround and putting down pilons between 8-9 and then just doing stuff until 11:30.

Then I drove second born to camp (3 hours). Turned around in 20 minutes and then drove back.

In total that's about 8 hours driving!

The Regina Beach Provincial Triathlon was a huge success though, from what I heard (I only saw the bike/transition portion of it). 

Trisportnick did a fantastic job as Race Director! Just don't mention Dad's cookies or Bananas to him.

Taper week starts, or started...Lets see how I navigate through this.

Out of the house at the crack of insanity this morning to help with the Regina Peach Provincial Triathlon. Then I have to get back home in a hurry and whisk - 3.5 hour drive my daughter to summer camp....It is going to be a fun day.

Training? I don't need no stinkin' training. Besides, it's taper week!

windnsnow's Training Log

July 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • August's totals
  • July's totals