• 1417.32 meters
  • 02m 20s /100 meters

Got a little swimmy swim in over lunch.

Uhgggg. Work.

Run
  • 1h 16m 57s
  • 12.30 kms
  • 06m 16s /KM

New 768s...last ones I'll ever have. They have been discontinued.
Some dumb cop woke me up with a text. I decided to stay up and go for a run with the RR.Glad I did. Thanks dumb mountie! ;)

First time I've done 10 and 1s in a long time. Casual pace. Talked the whole way. No water. Very nice.

Bike
  • 1h 04m
  • 30.00 kms
  • 28.13 KM/hr

Decided to go for a quick ride after a trip to the lake. lots of head wind...Ran into two hot,sweaty women cycling from out west to NFLD. They were were going to a house a few blocks from mine! Cool. They had been on the road all day and this was going to be their first rest in 8 days. I showed them a shortcut.
Fun.

• Health data: Hours slept: 6
Bike
  • 3h 00m
  • 83.00 kms
  • 27.67 KM/hr

Got psyched out by the rain and cold forecast. Finally decided to go out for a short ride. Could have done the whole 180 that I was supposed to, but mother in law is in town and couldn't be out all day. Should have started at 6 am. When it was "raining"!!!!
Felt pretty strong. Did the Valley twice, raced back, just for fun. Felt strong.

Didn't want to use my the last of my Perpetuum that I'm saving for IMC so I had one granola bar, one hammer gel one power gel and two enervite (isotonic) powders in a water bottle One whole bottle of water and some salt pills. I should have taken more, I could feel a little fade near the end. and i had hunger rumblies in my tumbly.

Run
  • 34m
  • 5.50 kms
  • 06m 11s /KM

Brick
Just had to do this didn't go terrible fast. Just did it.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 15m

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Not a great sleep. A little sore. Strange bed...really really big, strange bed.
Travel day today after morning meetings are finished.

• Health data: Hours slept: 5
Run
  • 2h 21m
  • 22.00 kms
  • 06m 25s /KM

Well, I did what I had to do. Ran from the Elk Ridge resort to Waskesiu Lake on the highway. Took a detour (adding 2k) to pee on a quiet road, but just could not stop, I was swarmed by mosquitoes!

One stop to pee, have a gel and drink indoors at the lake centre...other wise I drank on the fly and didn't stop. I was buzzed by flies the whole way. My quads started to burn after 12k this was all uphill on the way back. But a good burn. Got it done.
Nice LSD.
Followed up with a freezing Ice bath!

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 30m

• Health data: Hours slept: 7
Swim
  • 1h 25m
  • 4000.00 meters
  • 02m 08s /100 meters

OWS continuous at waskesiu lake. Wow. Just gorgeous. Distance is an estimate. Will have to use satellite later to figure it out. Quite fast and I fired the afterburners on the the last loop. I think I saw someone wakeboarding in my wake. Beautiful, cool clear lake. This is the site of a popular SK race this weekend. Too bad I didn't plan a little better, I could have done that! Great swim. Business meetings start tomorrow morning.

Swim
  • 19m 54s
  • 914.40 meters
  • 02m 11s /100 meters

Got my swim on...and a quick one too. Have to skedaddle!

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 30m

Cut the jungle before my I leave dodge.

Travel day today...after a half day of work. I'll try to get a swim in before lunch.

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

windnsnow's Training Log

August 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • August's totals