Bike
  • 53m
  • 26.00 kms
  • 29.43 KM/hr

Played chicken with the weather gods and sprinted to the weigh station and back.
Very high cadence for most of the trip (105rpm) Some swirling wind out there. Very dark, scary clouds.
Dirty Girl is filthy from the wet on the ground.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 1h 30m

Walking around the lake at a leisurely pace checking out the Dragon Boat races. About 8k total.

Ahhhhh...Sometimes doing nothing is so stress free...i hope I can find some time to ride today though.

Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 10.20 kms
  • 05m 53s /KM

Brick!
10 minute stop at home.
Felt pretty good. Sweaty!
Negative split the sucker! Got stronger and stronger. Had fountain water with 2k to go.
I'm ready!

Bike
  • 2h 55m
  • 74.00 kms
  • 25.37 KM/hr

Absolutely crappy weather, but dry.
Killer headwind on way back and I really didn't feel like riding!
Did Lumsden hill and the other tough hill on the secondary road.
Had to pee like crazy! Stopped 4 times!!
one granola bar, one Hammer bar one Powergel with caf. and one bottle with weak electrolyte powder. Plus one other water.

Got it done!

• Health data: Hours slept: 5
Bike
  • 57m
  • 30.00 kms
  • 31.58 KM/hr

Got my ride on and kicked it - there were some ominous clouds in the sky.

That felt good. I feel better.
I rode light. One bottle of water, nothing in the aerobottle. Strange feeling...almost like the bike was too small..I guess that happens when the bike is almost 10 pounds lighter - I usually have the equiv. of 4 bottles on board for my long rides.
Mojo is back.
Taperville here we come.

Ugggg.

I think my body and the weather are pushing me into Taperville.

Swim
  • 1h 05m
  • 2743.20 meters
  • 02m 22s /100 meters

Just more damn swimming.
I think I did a few lengths in BS...I can't remember. It was wet and cloudy.

Ugggg.
I just don't feel like doing anything...You would think I have a big race coming up.

Run
  • 36m
  • 6.00 kms
  • 06m /KM

32c in the shade.
Decided to try a hot run. Did pretty well. Carried a frozen water bottle with me. Took one walk break at 5.5. Felt like I was going to hurl. Walked a little more then ran the remainder home.
Yikes it's hot!

Bike #1
  • 15m
  • 4.00 kms
  • -----

Morning commute

Bike #2
  • 15m
  • 4.00 kms
  • -----

Afternoon commute

So tired this morning...Don't know why. FB texted me from Ontario (on his way back) and woke me up. I was supposed to run....I think I'm smelling a little burnout, better be careful here.

Rode my bike into to work. Dropped m underwear near the fridge at work. Good thing I found them before they ended up on the bulletin board. No, I wasn't wearing them at the time, Mark!

Swim
  • 33m
  • 1417.32 meters
  • 02m 20s /100 meters

Got a little swimmy swim in over lunch.

Uhgggg. Work.

Run
  • 1h 16m 57s
  • 12.30 kms
  • 06m 16s /KM

New 768s...last ones I'll ever have. They have been discontinued.
Some dumb cop woke me up with a text. I decided to stay up and go for a run with the RR.Glad I did. Thanks dumb mountie! ;)

First time I've done 10 and 1s in a long time. Casual pace. Talked the whole way. No water. Very nice.

Bike
  • 1h 04m
  • 30.00 kms
  • 28.13 KM/hr

Decided to go for a quick ride after a trip to the lake. lots of head wind...Ran into two hot,sweaty women cycling from out west to NFLD. They were were going to a house a few blocks from mine! Cool. They had been on the road all day and this was going to be their first rest in 8 days. I showed them a shortcut.
Fun.

• Health data: Hours slept: 6

windnsnow's Training Log

August 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance