The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Run
  • 22m 49s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 07m 22s /Mi

Ran the Heart Center of the Rockies 5k in Loveland. PR'ed by about 2' (it was my 1st 5k) and then ate pancakes. Ran into Linda (Regimom) who I hadn't met before (I like her) and we had fun cheering on Cathy & grown-up Trixie (who I also hadn't met before) who were doing the 1/2 mary. Hung out with them a while afterwards and also Colomingle & Skarl.

Stopped to look at a bike store oin Longmont on the way home & overheard them talking about a cyclocross race going on at the Boulder Res. So I stopped there for an hour or two and checked that out & I gotta say it looked pretty cool.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 5
Bike
  • 1h 15m
  • 22.00 miles
  • 17.60 Mi/hr

This was yesterdays spin.

Slept in a couple of hours. Didn't realize how much I needed that.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4
Still some soreness behind my right knee but otherwise fine. Bike tonight.

My foot is sore from running yesterday. Going into the marathon I wasn't especially psyched up for it - I hadn't been training for it very long or looking forward to it very long. It kind of seemed like just another race and I was looking past it to the offseason. Now though I keep looking at the course map I had around for motivation and thinking "wow". The more time that passes the more of an achievement it feels to have been able to push myself the way I did, especially at the end, and the moer rewarding it seems. A joke for today: Q: What's brown and sounds like a bell? A: Dung!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 4
Run
  • 34m 07s
  • 3.58 miles
  • 09m 32s /Mi

So I'm standing there stretching next to the road that runs thru the park and a bunch of cyclists come by and one of them clips a post in the road (to keep the cars out) and goes flying about 20ft from me. If he'd been wearing a helmet he probably would've walked away but he was pretty out of it for about 5 minutes. Luckily there was a doctor walking by who took care of him until the ambulence came. Wear your hemet folks, no matter where you're riding...

I think my body is still kind of trashed from the marathon. After about 20' both my hip flexors were sore (even though they didn't bother me during the race), and my knees got sore too. Not to mention my big toe too - still haven't lost the nail though.

Swim
  • 30m 03s
  • 900.00 meters
  • -----

Did some more drills - doggy paddle, heads up, kick, & some EBEH. I could definatly feel I've lost some swim fitness. Time to start extending these little wussy workouts some.

I could feel my AT while swimming this morning but I'm going to try & run tonight & see how it feels. It's supposed to be nice out again.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 17.00 miles
  • -----

z1-2 spin on the trainer.

Feeling a little off this morning. It feels like the weekend never even happened, I need to get out of town this coming weekend. Ride tonight.

drewb8's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance