• 30m 54s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 07m 44s /Mi

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lap1: 10:38
Lap2: 10:36
Lap3: 9:39 BABY!!!

453 calories.

So I had a phone call at work just before lunch today from someone that was trying to crank up my stress level.  I simply got off the phone, changed my clothes, and blew away my old PR time for 4 miles by over a minute and a half!  :) 

I am so blessed to have such a caring, supportive and loving wife, a great family, super friends, and the physical ability to participate in athletic activities.  Other people can only try to make my life difficult.  My life is way too awesome for anyone else to be able to bring me down!  :) 

I'm changing my stress level from a 2 to a 4 after today's run.  :)

It's a Beautiful Day!!!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 5

There was a very slim chance that I would get up early this morning and make it to the pool.  Nope!  ;)

Canes at Toronto tonight!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Run
  • 34m 49s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 08m 42s /Mi

Good aerobic run at lunch today. My knee felt fine and my legs felt strong after no workouts in a week.

Lap1: 11:12
Lap2: 11:33
Lap3: 12:02

I slowed a bit more than I thought to stay in my HR zone on the last lap.

416 calories.

I measured my RHR when I got up this morning for the first time in about a year.  51.  That's a little higher than the 43-45 it used to be when I was regularly measuring it last year.  Could be anything, of course.  I'll try to keep up with monitoring it to see how it does.  I really like knowing my RHR as I think it's a great indicator of fatigue, illness, overwork, etc. 

I wanted to run at work today, but I bumped my knee during a fall skating yesterday, and it's quite tender.  I'm sure it will be ready to run tomorrow, and since I have no urgent need to run today, maybe I'll be able to hit the pool.

OK, so I lied about running today.  LOL  After looking at the weather for tomorrow, I decided to test my knee today when it's 55 and cloudy instead of tomorrow when it's gonna be 45 and raining.  Knee felt great the whole run.  :)

Happy Monday, everyone!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 4 RHR: 51 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 4
Sport
  • Skating
  • 1h 00m

Skating with Alex.....AND SARA!!!  :)

She made it for about 45 minutes before her legs got too tired.  First real activity/exercise for her on her legs in a couple of months.  Bones did well, just some very tired leg muscles.  Great sign!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8.5
My Love is home.  I am so lucky!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 4
Staying up until 1 AM was just Maddness!  ;)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6
Let the Dance begin!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7.5

HookedOnTri's Training Log

March 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time