Run
  • 52m 05s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 10m 25s /Mi

SLOW run on some good hills, early in the morning after a late night. I'll take it! LOL Stayed aerobic the whole time, just building some muscular endurance in the legs.

Laps 1+2 were 1.5 mile hilly loops, laps 3 + 4 were pretty flat 1 mile out and 1 mile back.

Lap1: 15:36
Lap2: 15:35
Lap3: 10:08
Lap4: 10:45

585 calories.

At my brother's house in Baltimore with Sara and Alex this weekend.  We had a blast yesterday visiting the Inner Harbor, Fort McHenry, and touring the USS Constellation.  I guess I could log a few of the miles we walked...LOL.

I got up and out early this morning for a decent run.  The best part of the entire workout was that I actually got up and out, considering how tired I was.  Good times!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 5 Overall Workout: 3

Starting in April, I'm really going to try to hit my monthly volume goals for s/b/r.  They should carry me to my total volume goals for 2006.  Those numbers are close to a 50% total increase from 2005. 

My schedule is still so varied that I don't think I could follow any training plan very well.  I'm going to try to just get the work in and build my base.  I'm not looking for any spectacular performance in any races anyway, just hoping to do a few, stay in good shape and have a little bit of fun!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 4

Man, I've been eating everything not nailed down lately!  :)

Running at lunch today, then a weekend road trip to Baltimore to visit my brother & family.  Going to take Alex to Fort McHenry to see where the Star Spangled Banner was written.  He's very excited.  I hope to get in one early morning run while I'm up there.  I already mapped out a 5 mile route on Gmap pedometer.

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!  :)

Lunch run will not happen today.  Way too busy at work trying to get out early today.  I guess I really need to get in a run on my weekend trip!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 85
Swim
  • 45m 31s
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 02m 17s /100 yards

Good swim this morning. I didn't push too hard, just focused on long, easy strokes. 2 sets of 1000 yards non-stop, except for two quick stretching breaks in the second 1000.

Up early at the pool today.  Swim was good.  I got wet.  :)

Happy Thursday, everyone!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 4

Rest day today.  Achilles and knees on both legs are stiff to the point of almost sore.  No injury, just need a little time to recover. 

Hurricanes host the Capitals again tonight.  Tonight, we clinch the Southeast Division when we win.  :)

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8
Run
  • 46m 41s
  • 5.33 miles
  • 08m 46s /Mi

Very good, completely aerobic run at lunch today. I'm pleased with this one.

Lap1: 11:01
Lap2: 11:34
Lap3: 11:52
Lap4: 12:13

577 calories.

Brought clothes....and shoes...to run at lunch today.  :)

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  :)

Strong aerobic run today. 

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 15.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

Trainer ride after the Hurricane's game, at 10:30 pm. Found the Canucks/Kings game on OLN to watch. Ride was a little better effort than yesterday morning. Again, the distance is a bit of a conservative estimate, since I can't find the old bike computer that I used to attach to my rear wheel.

480 calories.

Another beautiful NC Monday!  Running at lunch today.

Have a great week, everyone!  :)

It seems that "somebody" left his running shoes at home in the garage, instead of bringing them to work for a lunchtime run.  :(

Planning to go to the Hurricane's game tonight, so maybe I'll get on the bike trainer when we get home from the game......it's absolutely beautiful outside, too!  What a shame I can't run.

Hurricanes clinched a playoff spot tonight with their 2-1 win over Tampa Bay.  If we win on Wednesday against the Caps, we will clinch the South East Division Championship.  My baby loves me.  She got tickets for Wednesday night's game too.  :)

Oh yeah, got the trainer ride in!  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3

HookedOnTri's Training Log

April 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance