Run
  • 27m 55s
  • 3.61 kms
  • 07m 44s /KM

Bike
  • 30m 14s
  • 8.63 kms
  • 17.13 KM/hr

I just looked up at the Noosa countdown ticker and saw the 9months and 4 days. The first thought that came into my head was "DON'T GET PREGNANT OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RACE IT"

I've lost it completely now. Laughing my head off! LOL

Guess I shouldn't jinx it. But I just thought it was hilarious!

Speaking of Hilarious... I'm SOOOOO Bad! This is in the Robina Triathlon. I was DYING to get a shot like this on the bike and on the fourth lap the oppurtunity presented itself. CHECK IT OUT

GO PINKY!!!

Run
  • 35m 02s
  • 3.87 kms
  • 09m 03s /KM

Only 12km to go! Awoohoo!

Sport
  • Walking
  • 1h 00m

MORE on my BEAT THE BUS challenge I did Yesterday

Okay. So I according to my watch I was 14 minutes LATE when I got to the stop I usually hop off the bus at - and yet there was still no bus. I'd left the bus stop at the same time the bus was "supposed" to be there.

The courier mail in the past have raced a marathon runner, a car and a bus to the city. The Marathoner won by a long shot.

Here I am... Not running FAST, and was actually dressed in JEANS and yet I still beat the bus home.

The study Above is in new scientist and states it's probably better to wait... Stuff that. It's BETTER to wait!! HA!

Like hell it is!

Upset stomach this morning so I didn't swim. Instead I "jogged" to work. :)

Heath Ledger. RIP.

It's very sad. I remember ROAR was the first show of his I think I watched. A bit XENA-ish. But 10 things I hate about you is one of my favourite movies. We watched the Video SOOOOO many times on Schoolies. it was GREAT! I loved it

I'm still looking forward to seeing the Joker in action. But it's really sad that Who'll go a waltzing with Matilda now that Daddy's gone. SOOOO sad.

Run
  • 55m 23s
  • 7.63 kms
  • 07m 16s /KM

I ran the route I normally take to work (on the bike. :))

So I'm taking the number I usually get on my bike computer. I also have run class tonight! YAY!

On the way home I was GOING to catch the bus - But instead I raced it. I left work at 4:16. The time that it said on the timetable the bus was supposed to be there.

If I was a bus, I would have been running 14minutes LATE according to my watch. And yet the bus still hadn't come past when I ran past my stop and started the descent home. :)

I am SICK of wearing clothes that are too big for me. This weekend I'm going to give all my clothes to Charity and start over.

Currently the only things that fit are my tri-suit, my running and cycling gear and a dress that I bought recently for my Engagement party... Oh yeah and funnily enough my year 12 formal dress fits again.

Even my togs are now too big.

I haven't LOST much weight. But I know I've lost centimetres.

The other thing is I really look unprofessional in the clothes that are too big.

Yup Triathlon is an expensive lifestyle - NEW WARDROBE TIME!

Swim
  • 1h 06m 34s
  • 2000.00 meters
  • 03m 20s /100 meters

Look what I bought today! $79.95 +$9 Postage!

I've hyperlinked the photo. it's a NZ company that also supplies Australia. BLOODY GOOD DEAL! I can't wait to get it!

H2B bought one too! We're going to do spin classes together infront of the TV. LOL

Good thing the lounge room has an Air con! :)

Bike
  • -----
  • 1.00 kms
  • -----

Well I got a 1km ride in before something disasterous happened. My CHAIN fell off and jammed on the INSIDE of my cassette next to the spokes. HUGE CRUNCHING noises and the wheel stopped working. I went into a severe wobble since my pedals weren't going anywhere and yet still managed to stay on.

Tried to Roadside repair - Only ended up black (Chain was freshly greased for the Tri Yesterday)

No choice but to carry the bike home. The chain was so jammed I couldn't seprate the wheel from the frame and the derailer.

I was an HOUR late to work. ;( Might have to take the bike as is to the bike shop to get repaired. I think the cassette will need to come off to unjam the chain without damaging the wheel.

All I can say is THANK GOD this didn't happen yesterday!!

Well I didn't sleep well last night. Both parents and In laws had words with the two of us and we both were tossing and turning all night! >_<

My Neck is sore. I don't know whether that is from the time spent in the saddle and aero bars yesterday or the time I spent tossing and turning last night. In any case There's a LOT to do this week. ;_;

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3

light_sabe_r's Training Log

January 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance