Run
  • 11m 34s
  • 2.00 kms
  • 05m 47s /KM
Swim
  • 06m 15s
  • 200.00 meters
  • 03m 08s /100 meters

I am absolutley GUTTED. I could cry! What I have just read has spoilt my fantastic event, and a fantasticly well run event. READ ON Could this could happen to you!!

I had a FANTASTIC race. I really enjoyed myself. Had a great swim, came out middle of the pack and didn't lose my navigation at all. I looked down coming out of the water (after a massive grope fest) and saw 5:47. I clicked my HRM on the mats though for a time of 6:15.92. BLINDER of a bike leg. 10:01 on my bike computer for 5km... INCLUDING the transitional runs. Clicked my HRM on the timimg mats again though and clocked 12:55.36 (progressive time of 19:11.28) Run was good. People overtook me but I managed to claw some of the way back. I KNEW I havd finished somewhere in the top ten because there weren't that many women accross the finish yet with HH on their legs. I felt REALLY ill because I was trying to beat my last time of 31:40 for this distance (Raby Bay) so I'd sprinted the last 500m... A HUGE effort for me. I finished the run in 11:34.43 (Average heart rate of 193bpm!) and my final time as I JUMPED onto the mat and stopped the clock was 30:45.71!!!! I was drywretching at the finish because I worked really really hard today.

BUT...

My timing chip failed! And what's worse is because it failed - My time is posted at 16th place.

The time on my watch says 30:45!!! A PB!!! - GOOD ENOUGH FOR FOURTH PLACE ACCORDING TO THE RESULTS PAGE!!!!!

The time my chip SUPPOSEDLY says I did was 33:49 - 2mins slower than raby and I don't have a run or bike time posting... WHAT THE HELL????

NOT HAPPY JAN!!!

USM events have posted this message on the results page.

The Timing Wizards who time this event, had a security issue at the Cycle split at QTS race 5. This caused miss of approx 30% of the field at this point. If you have a time estimate you can contact info@timingwizards.com.au please State your number and estimated times and we will update the times accordingly. We appollogise for any inconvenience this has caused.

I'm posting my times in... RACE REPORT will come when my REAL time with my REAL placing.

I KNOW I did well. I don't get a medal but I want MY TIME!!!! I want my PB!!!! I want the mental and physical effort I put into this race to be RECORDED RIGHT!!!

Really really annoyed... REALLY needed to vent.

Why the hell am I so tired??? 

Anyway.  It's Saturday... The Caloundra Tri is TOMORROW... and I am SOOOO unmotivated.  Perhaps I'll be feeling more excited about it tomorrow.   

• Health data: Fatigue: 2

So far so good for Lent.  I've been a good girl and not eaten any meat or chocolate today.  YAY. 

Work provided pizza for lunch.  So I had lots of yummy vegetarian pizza for lunch. 

TIM-TAMS have released three new varieties! http://svc040.wic013v.server-web.com/  I ws SOOOO tempted to buy and eat the TIM TAM CRUSH HONEYCOMB today... I bought them but haven't eaten them.  I can eat them tomorrow since it's not a friday!.

Haven't bought any work lunches all week!  I'm so proud!   

Sport
  • Walking
  • 41m 30s

So We watched Spicks and Specks last night on the ABC... AND... Get this... It was bought up that KISS made their own cycling shorts... Well I found em... But they're not MADE by kiss. They're made by a brand as merchandising. If this was a product endorsed by Gene Simmons himself then MAYBE I'd find it interesting. :)

Anyhue... So I walked home in the storm last night and i had a really WEIRD sensation.  My left leg buckled... Like totally and then I had a searing pain in my left arse cheek...   What the hell???  Just as quickly as it showed up it dissappeared.  

The last time my leg buckled like this was at the Robina tri... But no pain was associated... Just felt like I was falling.  

I'm starting to wonder whether I've done something... Pinched a nerve or not stretched... But I was WALKING.  Not running, Not slipping, not triping.  Just walking on a very slight incline.  >_<  FH want me to keep an eye on it so I will.   

Bike
  • 16m
  • 3.87 kms
  • 14.51 KM/hr

No wonder I slept in today. I've done the same amount of excerise that I did two weeks ago and it's only wednesday!!! -_-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sleepy... Need bed now...

But at least it's sunny today I'll ride my bike to work - Will still take my rain gear because it's SUPPOSED to be raining. :)

FH told me last night that he was sleeping in. A sleep in for him is 5:00am. :) My guess is he got up and realised that it was sunny and just buggered off on a ride. LOL Well he hasn't ridden outdoors for a while and I think he was getting itchy feet.

I was about to have a wholemeal muffin with Ham this morning when I realised it was ash wednesday. BUGGA!

LENT has begun. I'm trying to give up fast food which means no purchases from Subway or Nandos accross the road from work for lunch. AND because it's ash Wednesday I'm abstaining from meat and chocolate today... and every friday of Lent...

Let's see how long it lasts. I'm determined to make an effort!

Run
  • 16m 34s
  • 2.00 kms
  • 08m 17s /KM
Swim
  • 1h 10m 59s
  • 3150.00 meters
  • 02m 44s /100 meters

I'm getting SOOOOOO great at the pull buoy!!! I'm faster with that than with FLIPPERS!

Bike
  • 46m 38s
  • 20.25 kms
  • 26.05 KM/hr

Biggest loser session... Little did I know it went for an hour. Isn't only supposed to go for 30mins during the week??

Sport
  • Walking
  • 33m 10s

RIP SHELDON BROWN! Your minstrations on cycling will be sorely missed... But your saddle won't be. :( It's a tragic loss.

http://sheldonbrown.org/bicycle.html

Run #1
  • 39m 20s
  • 4.93 kms
  • 07m 59s /KM

Wet. Raining.

Bike #1
  • 16m 37s
  • 3.87 kms
  • 13.97 KM/hr

It was wet and Rainy. Oh what a terrible ride!

Bike #2
  • 15m 34s
  • 4.18 kms
  • 16.11 KM/hr
Run #2
  • 38m 22s
  • 4.15 kms
  • 09m 14s /KM

In Training Run Class

light_sabe_r's Training Log

February 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat