Sport
  • Walking
  • 41m 30s

So We watched Spicks and Specks last night on the ABC... AND... Get this... It was bought up that KISS made their own cycling shorts... Well I found em... But they're not MADE by kiss. They're made by a brand as merchandising. If this was a product endorsed by Gene Simmons himself then MAYBE I'd find it interesting. :)

Anyhue... So I walked home in the storm last night and i had a really WEIRD sensation.  My left leg buckled... Like totally and then I had a searing pain in my left arse cheek...   What the hell???  Just as quickly as it showed up it dissappeared.  

The last time my leg buckled like this was at the Robina tri... But no pain was associated... Just felt like I was falling.  

I'm starting to wonder whether I've done something... Pinched a nerve or not stretched... But I was WALKING.  Not running, Not slipping, not triping.  Just walking on a very slight incline.  >_<  FH want me to keep an eye on it so I will.   

Bike
  • 16m
  • 3.87 kms
  • 14.51 KM/hr

No wonder I slept in today. I've done the same amount of excerise that I did two weeks ago and it's only wednesday!!! -_-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sleepy... Need bed now...

But at least it's sunny today I'll ride my bike to work - Will still take my rain gear because it's SUPPOSED to be raining. :)

FH told me last night that he was sleeping in. A sleep in for him is 5:00am. :) My guess is he got up and realised that it was sunny and just buggered off on a ride. LOL Well he hasn't ridden outdoors for a while and I think he was getting itchy feet.

I was about to have a wholemeal muffin with Ham this morning when I realised it was ash wednesday. BUGGA!

LENT has begun. I'm trying to give up fast food which means no purchases from Subway or Nandos accross the road from work for lunch. AND because it's ash Wednesday I'm abstaining from meat and chocolate today... and every friday of Lent...

Let's see how long it lasts. I'm determined to make an effort!

Run
  • 16m 34s
  • 2.00 kms
  • 08m 17s /KM
Swim
  • 1h 10m 59s
  • 3150.00 meters
  • 02m 44s /100 meters

I'm getting SOOOOOO great at the pull buoy!!! I'm faster with that than with FLIPPERS!

Bike
  • 46m 38s
  • 20.25 kms
  • 26.05 KM/hr

Biggest loser session... Little did I know it went for an hour. Isn't only supposed to go for 30mins during the week??

Sport
  • Walking
  • 33m 10s

RIP SHELDON BROWN! Your minstrations on cycling will be sorely missed... But your saddle won't be. :( It's a tragic loss.

http://sheldonbrown.org/bicycle.html

Run #1
  • 39m 20s
  • 4.93 kms
  • 07m 59s /KM

Wet. Raining.

Bike #1
  • 16m 37s
  • 3.87 kms
  • 13.97 KM/hr

It was wet and Rainy. Oh what a terrible ride!

Bike #2
  • 15m 34s
  • 4.18 kms
  • 16.11 KM/hr
Run #2
  • 38m 22s
  • 4.15 kms
  • 09m 14s /KM

In Training Run Class

Bike
  • 1h 00m 55s
  • 28.09 kms
  • 27.67 KM/hr

First ever session on my brand new Tranzx trainer. ABSOLUTLEY AWESOME. I'm calling it my "biggest loser" interval session. Watch the show on the bike (80rpm) and go as fast as all hell during the ad breaks. (above 100)

Bike
  • 18m 03s
  • 3.89 kms
  • 12.93 KM/hr

Limey - Traffic Jams >_<

light_sabe_r's Training Log

February 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23