The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Run
  • 27m 28s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 08m 52s /Mi

Good solid run this morning. Decided to skip the intervals and just try to run hard around the park. I think I did pretty well, considering I was out late last night with the girls. :)

P.S. That distance is a total estimate as my pedometer has died and I have no real way of knowing what my mileage is these days. Just a guess.

Bike
  • 56m 05s
  • 14.00 miles
  • 14.98 Mi/hr

Bike in the morning sun at 8 a.m. - it was actually a tad windy, but otherwise, pretty good biking weather. I stuck to my usual route through Brookdale Park so I could do some hills, and then headed off to Ridgewood Ave so I could hang out in aero for a while. La-di-da, now I'm at work, wishing I wasn't. :-P

Gorgeous weather today, but the legs are still sore (!!) from the Media Challenge race on Wednesday. I'll probably go a little nuts tomorrow and Sunday--maybe a brick workout for no good reason at all. lol. New aero fit pics posted in my "New Bike" album.
Bike
  • 40m 55s
  • 8.80 miles
  • 12.90 Mi/hr

Easy ride, some hills, the point of this one was to get to the university so Patty could take some pics of me in aero so I can figure out if this neck pain is a fit problem (I don't think it is, but we shall see). Will post soon.

Run
  • 28m 43s
  • 3.50 miles
  • 08m 12s /Mi

Media challenge race #1. Dan and I were running late (literally--pre-race jog to Tavern on the Green--eep!) and caught up with the start line just as they yelled go! Not super fast, but I'm still happy with my time...it'll be good to improve on it.

Strength
  • 40m

Upper body again and abs. Saving the legs for tomorrow's media challenge race in Central Park...should be pathetic. :)

Run
  • 38m 52s
  • 4.10 miles
  • 09m 29s /Mi

Ran after work in the dark. It was super serene, except I had a major asthma attack after the first mile, which really sucked. At one point, I had to walk for 30 seconds, just to be able to breathe. Yeah, I totally shoulda called it quits, but I'm stubborn that way and finished the run anyway.

swishyskirt's Training Log

May 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance
  • January's totals
  • December's totals