The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Sport
  • Dancing
  • 1h 00m

Swing dance class again. We did switches, and some variation on the move, which I love love love, but boy do my quads hurt.

Run
  • 27m 28s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 08m 52s /Mi

Good solid run this morning. Decided to skip the intervals and just try to run hard around the park. I think I did pretty well, considering I was out late last night with the girls. :)

P.S. That distance is a total estimate as my pedometer has died and I have no real way of knowing what my mileage is these days. Just a guess.

Bike
  • 56m 05s
  • 14.00 miles
  • 14.98 Mi/hr

Bike in the morning sun at 8 a.m. - it was actually a tad windy, but otherwise, pretty good biking weather. I stuck to my usual route through Brookdale Park so I could do some hills, and then headed off to Ridgewood Ave so I could hang out in aero for a while. La-di-da, now I'm at work, wishing I wasn't. :-P

Gorgeous weather today, but the legs are still sore (!!) from the Media Challenge race on Wednesday. I'll probably go a little nuts tomorrow and Sunday--maybe a brick workout for no good reason at all. lol. New aero fit pics posted in my "New Bike" album.
Bike
  • 40m 55s
  • 8.80 miles
  • 12.90 Mi/hr

Easy ride, some hills, the point of this one was to get to the university so Patty could take some pics of me in aero so I can figure out if this neck pain is a fit problem (I don't think it is, but we shall see). Will post soon.

Run
  • 28m 43s
  • 3.50 miles
  • 08m 12s /Mi

Media challenge race #1. Dan and I were running late (literally--pre-race jog to Tavern on the Green--eep!) and caught up with the start line just as they yelled go! Not super fast, but I'm still happy with my time...it'll be good to improve on it.

swishyskirt's Training Log

May 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance
  • January's totals
  • December's totals