Run
  • 2h 44m 38s
  • 13.10 miles
  • 12m 34s /Mi
Swim
  • 51m 46s
  • 1931.00 meters
  • 02m 41s /100 meters
Just got home.....256 mile drive after kicking ass at the Half is not fun. My legs, hips everything hurts. I will post tomorrow but i did do 6:35!!! I went way way too hard on the bike and my right hip felt like it was going to collapse for the last loop of the run...never had a hip problem but then again I have never pushed that hard on the bike....see what happens when you dont have a computer! I know I prefer to just go out and have a fun time rather then make myself hurt this bad. So in the future will play in my comfort zone. Going to BED

Im off to teach spin class then heading to Morgantown WV.

Got to meet akustix!  What a great guy and so hot!

Bike
  • 47m
  • 17.04 miles
  • 21.75 Mi/hr

spin class

Swim
  • 10m
  • 500.00 meters
  • 02m /100 meters

just swam 500 to get my arms thinking about swimming...water was pretty warm didnt feel good at all

My last spin class for the summer will start them back up first of Sept.  I have to sub in the morning at 8am then heading to Morgantown WV...not looking forward to 4 hour drive by myself...especially will feel this way after the race Frown  I also have a couple really early mornings....5:45am to sub spin this summer unless she decided to cancel for the summer as well.  That class is one that really slows down in the summer months at our club.  I remember years ago when I taught aqua class and the summers were so so slow.  It is so much better now that they cancel them off so you can make real plans with your time.  You show up to work and nobody is there so you dont get paid because you are not teaching. I can do karaoke now on Thursdays if I want to and not worry about a hangover if I want to....YA HOO   Innocent

Sport
  • Core Training
  • 45m

butts n guts

Bike
  • 45m
  • 15.83 miles
  • 21.11 Mi/hr

spin class

Swim
  • 15m
  • 700.00 meters
  • 02m 08s /100 meters
Sport
  • Commuter Cycling
  • 15m
Taught spin class and took a quick dip in the pool. It was hot but chlorine level was not as bad today. The number in spin class always die off in the summer and since school has let out and they dont offer child care any longer things have really slowed so today I decided to cancel class for July and August. Butts n Guts hold steady with about 15 folks so we will keep that on the schedule. I love the extra money but it is frustrating to get up head to the gym and only teach 1 or 2 people when I could have that hour to do some OWS at the lake or a longer bike or run before being at the toy store at 11:00am....or if I am feeling super tired I can sleep in just a little bit.

Bike
  • 2h 00m
  • 30.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

dont have exact time and exact distance but normal route is 28 miles and we took a dog back to his house and when left at 2:30 and back at 4:30

Run
  • 18m 54s
  • 2.05 miles
  • 09m 13s /Mi

felt good

Sport #1
  • Commuter Cycling
  • 15m

commute to gym and home
butts n guts

Sport #2
  • Core Training
  • 45m

commute to gym and home
butts n guts

Cool....I called Cateye and told them my speed sensor fell off my bike and they said no problem they would send me out a new wire kit in the morning....they had some opened packages.  They ship out of Colorado so doubt it comes in time.  It may arrive Saturday but my mail usually doesnt run until later in the afternoon but thats ok......I really think I might do better not know my distance each moment.

Commuted to gym to teach butts n guts then took a quick run after class. Going biking in the forest with a friend around 2:30

Got to the forest and met Leigh...I went to reset my bike puter and nothing happened so I thought I just needed to turn the magnet....the damn thing on the bar is gone? Someone knocked it over real good at GOBA and I wonder if it broke the ties that were holding it on? Its gonna suck cause I dont know how I can get one here before Sat and I really dont want to not know my average speed....hell maybe I dont want to know it I may do better not knowing how far Ive gone or how much is left. I'll wear a watch for time. We rode course number 3 and as we were getting close to the highway turn and big cute black puppy kept following us...he wanted to play...he didnt get tired and just kept following us. When we got to the highway he kept coming so we turned around and took him home. It was nice riding with Leigh because she kept a decent pace for the hills out there

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.88 miles
  • 18.51 Mi/hr

spin class

Strength

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • BICEPS - DB Curls
  • CHEST - Fitball DB Press
  • SHOULDERS - Seated Fitball DB Press
  • SHOULDERS - Upright Rows, Dumbbell
  • TRICEPS - Dumbell Kickbacks
Sport
  • Commuter Cycling
  • 35m

to gym then home. home to parents parents to work work to gym gym to home. Need to remember to turn on Garmin to see what the actual time and distance is.

Rode the commuter to the gym to teach spinning and planned to swim after class.  The insurance guy was to call around 9 so I knew if I got in the pool I would keep looking at the clock and talk myself out of a full swim waiting on his call so I just decided I would swim after work.  I rode the commuter home had a bagel with peanut butter then rode to my mothers to get her set up with some strength training using bands.  She is doing much better with her new hips but lost a ton of muscle strength from being so out of it for the past year.  I packed my lunch and came on into to work....its 11:36 am and I still havent heard from the insurance man.  Sent my registrations in for some of the bike tours I am gonna do.  A couple are when my son is at camp so I will do them myself and that way I can get some speed as well as distance.

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

June 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals