Run
  • 1h 40m 17s
  • 7.94 miles
  • 12m 38s /Mi

Run
  • 3h 20m 22s
  • 15.84 miles
  • 12m 39s /Mi
so Ive been talking to this guy for about a month....a week before I went to run the St Croix 50 I met him at a local bar and had some drinks that was the night my car window got busted out.... I did notice that he paid a lot of attention to the young bar tender that night also...he told me that night when I asked if he was working said he was laid off right and had been for a "couple" months. We continued talking and such and when i got back from St Croix we went to lunch...while we were there I asked if he walked cause he said he walks everywhere....just that he walks everywhere not because he doesnt have a car! He treated me to lunch and the next night we were going to go out and I said you want to meet me or pick me up or me pick you up and then he asked me to pick him up.....We decided to go to a pre super bowl party and met my dad there and I knew quite a few folks so I was comfortable instead of like the night at the bar where my window got busted out...had a nice night we kissed quite a bit before I dropped him at home and the next day we took my dog to the forest for just a nice 6 mile hike.  During this time I asked do you not drive because of no license by choice no car?? And now he tells me he doesnt have a car cause he hasnt needed one....hmmmm how do you get a job without a car? Ok...now I find out he's not worked in over a year and no car over a year...hmmmm i said im not a shallow person cause people have ups and downs but are you looking??? No not right now but im motivating him to......then on monday I told him I was very hesitant and dont wanna give him any ultimatums but how can we get to know each other if he doesnt have a car? Are you gonna walk to my house and us walk in the cold to dinner or the movies or whatever and how can you not wanna work?? We continued to talk and weds night he invited me over and I had to work but I said i stopped by on the way to my clients...well he wanted to show me his place....so I walk in its one big room with a kitchen and a bathroom door off it, an older tv sitting on this shelf and one chair....a chair that you would find out by someones garbage....so I sat in the chair and he pulled the other chair which was a metal kitchen chair next to mine and we talked....i tried again not to judge.  The next evening I went over for a couple hours and we talked some he didnt say that he was applying for anything anywhere he did say that he wouldnt be able to get a car for awhile and things kinda got steamy but not too too steamy if you know what I mean.  I went on home and the next morning my flags were raised...he is a nice guy but I dont need someone without any drive at all.....he messaged me about coming over and i told him i needed some space and need things to slow down until I see some action on his part. and that my mind keeps flagging the fact that he is not working doesnt have a job but I didnt say and you only have ONE CHAIR!!!!...he basically answered with OK and then I asked if he had put many apps in that week and Ive not heard back from him.  Really what is wrong with people!!!!! Is it too much to ask to have a job a car, teeth, dont do drugs and now I gotta add to my list a couch or more then one CHAIR!

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

spin class

Run
  • 1h 41m 13s
  • 8.03 miles
  • 12m 36s /Mi
2 hours and 15 min at the Gyno office but the ultra sound was good...a couple of cyst on the right ovary but she wasnt concerned...did a pap and that will take 10 days but no female issues run in the family.  Was gorgeous outside so came home grabbed a sandwich and headed to the forest!

Run
  • 52m 39s
  • 5.12 miles
  • 10m 17s /Mi

Sport
  • AMT
  • 1h 05m

5.45 miles

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr