Run #1
  • 29m 04s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 14m 32s /Mi

walked on the dreadmill virtual active on teton trail so had some elevation changes

Run #2
  • 54m 29s
  • 5.09 miles
  • 10m 43s /Mi
Sport
  • AMT
  • 15m
cold cold cold....got up and the first part of my plans worked....ran the loop to work at the office and then had planned to run home after getting payroll and all that done, shower and then head to work at the gym 12-6.  Got kinda wet and couldnt dry off even with the space heater...I did put my jacket, hat and gloves over the vents and they dried but still my bra was wet and got so cold things kinda hurt so dad took me home...gonna shower head into the gym and dont train anyone so will do something there.

Run
  • 1h 16m 39s
  • 7.20 miles
  • 10m 39s /Mi

Sport
  • Elliptical Training
  • 1h 03m

woke up to rain and wind and blew off my run.....got to work early hoping to get some time in on the dreadmill but was a muddy mess so took some time to sweep and mop the place...then got notice my ACE cert will expire in 12 months so i thought i should work on some CEC's so i took an online course called THe Runner's Clinic from Idea then the test.  Also decided to go ahead and get a secondary cert from ACe as a Health Coach so ordered that material....passing it get me plenty of CEC's for the PT cert renewal till 2016.

I did manage to get on the EFX for just over an hour and WILL run tomorrow before work!!!

Bike
  • 50m
  • 14.00 miles
  • 16.80 Mi/hr

spin class

Sport
  • AMT
  • 45m
hammie still really tender...had to drop off car again all the glass isnt out of door....walked to teach spin class then walked back. Jogged around the block a bit while waiting for it to be done since it was an hour late! Felt ok but hammie needs a rest...think I will do the AMT at work today.

Run
  • 1h 00m 34s
  • 4.80 miles
  • 12m 37s /Mi

Run
  • 5h 51m 24s
  • 26.20 miles
  • 13m 25s /Mi

Elevation Gain: 4,882 ft
Elevation Loss: 4,501 ft
Min Elevation: 835 ft
Max Elevation: 2,482 ft

tough course but was a lot of fun! The trial heading up to the summit was just insane.  Could barely make out a trail due to the rock and stuff and had to look for the blue tape on the trees to see which way to go. Once you got to the top you made a complete circle around the nob...this was gorgeous but rocky as well...and not much path so one slip and over the side of the mountain you could roll! The down part got a little tricky too with my knee bothering me on that and trying to figure out which rock was the best to step on.  There were 12 creek crossing and you couldnt keep your feet from getting wet. It had snow flurries and overcast for most of the day but was still a nice run. I did keep my jacket on the whole time.  One point the garmin had too many miles compared to where we are and then it fell behind-...got to mile 17 aid station and my garmin only had 15.5 so that was a nice surprise..

• RACE DAY: Pilot Mountain Pay Back

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

February 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28  

Time
Distance
  • June's totals