Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

easy spin

Sport
  • Elliptical Training
  • 30m

EFX just slow and easy to get full extention on the hamstring.

taught spin class and Sue brought me 3 mountain top doughnuts for my bday yes I ate them all!! Tomorrow will get back on track...have been pretty bad the last weekish...wanna stay away from sugars till Saturdays run....I have made the decision based on my hamstring that I will not run until Saturday to let it heal the best it can.  Have been stretching, rolling, and will ice as well and will just spin, efx or walk to keep myself moving. I dont complain much about injuries and you all know I have some serious issues so complaining about this hammie you can imagine how it feels!

Lots of stretching today, rolling on tennis ball and small 10pound med ball

Run
  • 4h 50m 16s
  • 26.04 miles
  • 11m 09s /Mi
may have went out too fast or had way too much sugar at my uncles 75th bday partly last night.  Didnt get a lot of sleep but heck i was only going 26 miles! Wanted to be slower anyways but think I should have started out slower and stayed that pace....i did get achy my hamstring is fucked again...gonna have to stretch all week.  My friends told me about a place in Cbus that does A.R.T and are really good and specific to where you need work so I know I cant do that before the 100K next weekend and recover but think the weekend after will try to get an appt and get worked out before Umstead. Not sure how long the 100K will take to recover from but after todays flat road marathon I think I would rather run a 50 mile trail run anyday over a road marathon!! Sure Im out there 2.5 ish time longer but my legs and body usually feel better then what they feel today?  I also did something stupid and even though I wear kayano 19's just got a new pair and had maybe a 6 mile run in them so my feet for some reason were not liking the new ones??? Same size, style just different color so not sure why.  I wont be wearing them Saturday think I will go back to the Asic trails and bring the HOKAs for my drop bag and see if I want them for the last 20 miles? Anxious to compare last years mile by mile to this years race I know I was 10 min longer and I had a potty stop both years...i did have to take and lace up my shoes tighter starting from the bottom up on each one this time and where it was sooo freaking cold my hands were not working well so that did take some time on each shoe...did them at separate times so I know those will be my longer pace miles.

• RACE DAY: Last Chance for Boston - Marathon
Bike
  • 40m
  • 12.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

spin class

Run
  • 20m
  • 1.40 miles
  • 14m 17s /Mi

dreadmill walk

Swim
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

meant to wear my garmin but forgot it not sure the distance started counting laps with the rope thing then just decided to swim

Sport
  • AMT
  • 30m

spin class and circuit...had 3 newbies in class so had a good time! Makes it not as boring when there are different ones coming. Took a few minutes off due to setting them up and showing them how things work.

I SWAM!!!

Run #1
  • 29m 04s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 14m 32s /Mi

walked on the dreadmill virtual active on teton trail so had some elevation changes

Run #2
  • 54m 29s
  • 5.09 miles
  • 10m 43s /Mi
Sport
  • AMT
  • 15m
cold cold cold....got up and the first part of my plans worked....ran the loop to work at the office and then had planned to run home after getting payroll and all that done, shower and then head to work at the gym 12-6.  Got kinda wet and couldnt dry off even with the space heater...I did put my jacket, hat and gloves over the vents and they dried but still my bra was wet and got so cold things kinda hurt so dad took me home...gonna shower head into the gym and dont train anyone so will do something there.

Run
  • 1h 16m 39s
  • 7.20 miles
  • 10m 39s /Mi

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

February 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28